Release Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagerly awaiting for the release tomorrow. should be a blast... plannin on buying the full version as soon as released...

some new news has been added still on course for release at somepoint during friday afternoon

Yeah just did, not yet! Bummer! I'm at work and got couple of hours to kill! :(

for those too lazy to check the site

Release date news
Posted by Oli Norwell on March 29th 2006
The first version of Cricket Coach will be released on this site at some point during Friday afternoon. This version will be a playable demo that can be 'unlocked', turning it into the full version, by purchasing a licence from Softwrap.

what time is the arvo in england? it is currently 4.18pm here in Aus

where do you live lol?

oh right i forgot, melb has special daylight savings extension cos of comm games.

so.....what time?

england are 10 hours behind australia, england are gmt time and australia gmt +10, so wateva ur country is compared to gmt will tell you

An update from the website:

Rockingham Software said:
Softwrap release available soon
Posted by Glenn Stiemens on March 31st 2006
We are pleased to announce that the Softwrap version of Cricket Coach will be available to download from this website later today.

People who have registered for the mailing list alerts will be informed via email - you still have time to sign up if you haven't already done so.

Keep checking back throughout the day for more details on how to get hold of your copy of the game!

Bloody Hell I WANT TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T

Can't take it much longer LOL

Last edited:
when is this supposed to release... i am not sure what afternoon they talkin about... any specific time... anyone got any ideas...

Marky Mark said:
when is this supposed to release... i am not sure what afternoon they talkin about... any specific time... anyone got any ideas...
The afternoon is after 12'o'clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread