Request : New India Kit !

I had a go at the new India kit. Feedbacks??

Attachments

• india.JPG
    india.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 110
looks good !

But somehow I feel it does not look like an India kit (not blaming kodos, but the guys who designed the kit) !

Thanks Aditya. Yeah Nike perhaps should of put a bit more effort into it, but is a massive financial boost for the BCCI who have a s*** load of money now with 2 major sponsors and they still are seeking for more sponsors.

shreyasbasarge said:
post the download

If you want someone to post the download please be more polite and say "please". I will release it soon if more people like the kit and does anyone know the .fsh file for the indian pads?

kodos said:
If you want someone to post the download please be more polite and say "please". I will release it soon if more people like the kit and does anyone know the .fsh file for the indian pads?

216e1483657128e7044af425698f95f5.fsh -India Keeper pads

thanks bharat for the .fsh file. When I am done doing the pads I will release the whole kit.

looks good!!!! please release it soon, cos u will make my christmas!!

Thanks a lot

Here it is for download. Updated the pads and cap as well. Enjoy!! :D

Attachments

• INDIA NIKE.zip
    225 KB · Views: 7,831
Last edited:
Looks amazing thanks a lot

oh, i forgot to ask, but does any1 know if the test kit will change aswell? I assume it will, but i just thought i would ask...

Test Kits are always white,no one can change it's colour.

Yeah, Bharat's correct. The only difference to the test kit will be that there will be a Nike logo on the front and probably on the side of the shirt.

kodos said:
Yeah Nike perhaps should of put a bit more effort into it, but is a massive financial boost for the BCCI who have a s*** load of money now with 2 major sponsors and they still are seeking for more sponsors.

More sponsors are expected in the form of the foll:
Official team hotel (mostly Taj)
Official airline (will be Air Sahara)
Official cell broadcaster ( Airtel/Idea)
The sponsors will also change for the ICC events.
With the ICC Champions Trophy in India in 2006 expect a lot more.
Finally we are missing out on telecast rights.No idea how much they will make on those.

Users who are viewing this thread