Request Thread

Are you happy with the unlicensed faces?

• Total voters

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Could some please compile a list of player names in the order that the game gives them, as I'm stuck on quite a few of these players renaming them!

Thank you.

I need these aswell as soon as possible! :D

I did the whole of the pakistan team last night took me a good few hours as I changed faces and matched bowling actions etc.., but had to guess a few as they arnt easy to make out whos who with their fake names.

Modding Requests

Now that some members have received the PC copies too then it means all the 3 versions are home finally. Thus it is safe to start requesting modders for the mods of the game. Here you can help by requesting what you wish should be changed and also posting the correct skill of a player(in case of bowler post the speed too)... I am not a modder but this thread would help mod when they get inside the skin of the game. Other wise they had to search net for the correct speeds of every player.;)

Correct logos for each team. Though would have preffered teams flag rather than it's cricket board flag. If possible then first replace the logos with team flags atleast in the game next to the score.

Increase the speed of bowlers,
Andersen: 85-92 MPH
Broad: 80-90 MPH
Colly: atleast allow him to break 70 MPH lol

Ishant:85-92MPH
Zaheer:85-90MPH

Someone please create a unlocker to unlock all the kitbag items form the go. Coz most of us would be correcting our teams first thus it would be nice to have all the options at the hand. Come'on ABbH you can do it.

More Suggestions Please.

Correct the pitchads/stumps so they have the proper logo for any given country and if the ball still looks like an old ball as it did in the demo, swipe the ball from BLIC 2007 (as that was perfect) and use it in this game.

Get some batting sounds from BLIC '99 - the only game to get that side of it spot on. Increase the volume of the appeals so they're nice and loud and lose that 'whoosh' sound when the bowler releases the ball; replace it with the sound of his delivery step. Finally (for now), lose the sound of the ball bouncing - you never hear it in real life, so we don't need it.

Where's a Lazy when you need opne;) Come'on lazy_chestnut, get your lazy arse up and create another player editor.:D:D

I need these aswell as soon as possible! :D

I did the whole of the pakistan team last night took me a good few hours as I changed faces and matched bowling actions etc.., but had to guess a few as they arnt easy to make out whos who with their fake names.

plz post the list of pakistani fake names with the original ones
plz

i have done few teams but still need real names here so i can do others too! South Africa was the easiest for me lol.

I want to create faces and more but I don't have the game right now. Can you tell me the format of the files? It would probably be like BLIC07 because codemasters had the same file formats for their last 3 games. I made patches for BLIC07 so I am femilier with those formats. Can you check if they have folders like teams, stadiums, etc.?

Obviously PS3 faces etc cannot be edited, but if anyone is intrested in creating an editor, it all the player info appears to be contained in a file called USER.DAT.

I have attatched it, please could someone take a look? If we could get a PS3 player editor my world would be complete haha :D

good luck guys, any more files you need I would be happy to upload.

Perhaps we could sticky a PS3 editing thread?

I do hope my credit card details arent on there!

Attachments

• USER.rar
    42.4 KB · Views: 11
can people from Bangladesh Pakistan etc post the fake names next to the real names. Hard to figure out especially with the lesser known players

Any names in particular? It might be quicker for now if you just said who you are struggling with.

Any names in particular? It might be quicker for now if you just said who you are struggling with.

I do not even have the game yet, its in the post. I am sure once more people have the PC version, someone will post screenshots of all the squads

Users who are viewing this thread