Requests Accepted Requests Thread [NOT For Requesting From Specific PC Users]

Gerard20

School Cricketer
Someone asked about these in another thread. I’ve done a quickie on these 4, haven’t shared yet as I was just using them for myself. I have made teams pinching players from Mouseydread and blocker Dave.
So if those guys want me to share them so they can add the kits to their teams I’d be happy to.
I don't know if it would be possible with all the bugs that are still in the game.
But could you make the official kits and logos for the Caribbean domestic teams. Please I've actually held off on my career mode because of it actually

Rowdoss

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't know if it would be possible with all the bugs that are still in the game.
But could you make the official kits and logos for the Caribbean domestic teams. Please I've actually held off on my career mode because of it actually
I’ll have a look at them but I’m really not very good, I tend to stick to retro as they are usually quite simple. There’s a few very talented people that make incredible kits. I know most of them don’t take requests though.
One thing I’d suggest is downloading some of the really good ones, or ones that resemble the kits you’re after and play around with editing the logos they’ve created for the kits in logo management. Sort of reverse engineer what they’ve done and how they did it.

Gerard20

School Cricketer
I’ll have a look at them but I’m really not very good, I tend to stick to retro as they are usually quite simple. There’s a few very talented people that make incredible kits. I know most of them don’t take requests though.
One thing I’d suggest is downloading some of the really good ones, or ones that resemble the kits you’re after and play around with editing the logos they’ve created for the kits in logo management. Sort of reverse engineer what they’ve done and how they did it.
Thanks for replying and i fully understand.
I would reverse engineer what the community has done but the thing is I haven't seen any creations from the community that I could try reverse engineering at all for the Caribbean domestic teams, most likely because of all the bugs that are still in the game. The only Caribbean domestic kits that are available are the ones the devs made that share no resemblance to the official teams at all lol.
But if anyone makes any in the future I'll surely take your advice. Thanks again

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Need this uploaded ASAP pls

Attachments

• bgl-franchise-league-logo.png
    bgl-franchise-league-logo.png
    494.3 KB · Views: 13

RDB3

Club Cricketer
Would appreciate it if someone can upload this. Creating retro SA teams.

Attachments

• images.jpeg-184.jpg
    images.jpeg-184.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 4

ahmad ejaz

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Can anyone make these logos for Pakistan domestic season please it's humble request

No one is creating Pakistan domestic teams kits etc please at least create these logos

Attachments

• images (9).jpeg
    images (9).jpeg
    62.5 KB · Views: 10

andrew56

Club Captain
Can anyone create playface Colin Munro, Laurie evans, Hayden kerr, Henry Thornton, Ian cockbain,Harry Conway, Sam Rainbird, Angelo Mathews and Nathan McAndrew

Last edited:

gamu

Club Captain
Hi, can anyone please create this logo ?

Attachments

• NatWest-Logo.png
    NatWest-Logo.png
    87.8 KB · Views: 5

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Can anyone create playface Colin Munro, Laurie evans, Hayden kerr, Henry Thornton, Ian cockbain,Harry Conway, Sam Rainbird, Angelo Mathews and Nathan McAndrew
Colin munro ,laurie evans are licensed
Rest don't know
Maybe some of them are also licensed

andrew56

Club Captain
Colin Munro, Laurie evans don't look realistic and other ones that aren't licensed can you create.
Could you create George Bailey and Brendon McCallum

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Colin Munro, Laurie evans don't look realistic and other ones that aren't licensed can you create.
Could you create George Bailey and Brendon McCallum
Look that's funny part
Licensed faces need to be reworked and i think you are at wrong place for that

andrew56

Club Captain
Can someone send a video of how to use playface and send a template i would like to create realistic players but don't know how to use playface

Users who are viewing this thread