Requests Accepted Requests Thread

I think the player appearance data would be different.
Did your database editor include the data for appearances? Maybe that could be extracted and imported into a new one, if not the actual faces from the academy. Like @Llewelynf said you can get a similar look by copying the settings and coordinates from DBC17 for Ashes, I've done that for a handful of players that I did what I'd consider to be really good faces in the past. The only major differences I can think of are there is no 'Age' option, 'lankiness' for body shape is gone and the eyebrows are not a good on Ashes.

Did your database editor include the data for appearances? Maybe that could be extracted and imported into a new one, if not the actual faces from the academy. Like @Llewelynf said you can get a similar look by copying the settings and coordinates from DBC17 for Ashes, I've done that for a handful of players that I did what I'd consider to be really good faces in the past. The only major differences I can think of are there is no 'Age' option, 'lankiness' for body shape is gone and the eyebrows are not a good on Ashes.
Commentary names as well have changed

Can anyone plz upload wwe logos?
I am planning to make few wwe players like i did earlier in dbc17.

Hi everyone, is it possible for someone to create this bat for me please? Ideally with a white grip/handle.

It's a Kookaburra Beast and i'd love to see it in game.

Many Thanks.

IMG_8288.JPG IMG_8289.JPG IMG_8286.JPG IMG_8287.JPG

Can someone make Kingsmead (Durban), Darren Sammy National Cricket Stadium (Saint Lucia), Queens Sports Club (Bulawayo), Pallekele International Cricket Stadium (Kandy) and Sinhalese Sports Club Ground (Colombo) ?

blacktown_oval.jpg
could someone please make Blacktown International Sports Ground please ??

hey guys, i know its probably not top priority but if someone gets a chance could they make the official bats in the game properly, the colours and general design proportions (especially the gray nichs) are a fair way off. Anyway your doing great work so far, keep it up.

Users who are viewing this thread