Requests Thread

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
Can someone please make two different 1000 x 350 px banners of Salman Khan with the text "Salman Khan Fan Club" on it ASAP? :)
Need it for my web designing project tomorrow. :D

PS: No vulgar, topless pics please. :p

TSPrathik

#titanup
SRH...
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Thanks, Tarak. I really appreciate but do brighten it up a bit. Also, choose another picture for Lara. The one that fills in the gap there. No need for any text on the banner. Thanks again for making the banner. You might also want to resize it. I am using it for now. :)

i will make the changes and post it today..and i don't know the actual size and resolution of the cover..that's the reason i couldn't make a bigger one.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i will make the changes and post it today..and i don't know the actual size and resolution of the cover..that's the reason i couldn't make a bigger one.

You can ask Matt about the resolution as I am not sure about it too. At this point, I can say that you need to decrease the height of the cover.

TSPrathik

#titanup
SRH...
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
@Samuels
Here it is
NF0KSjt.png

@Neer. thanks for the size

Samuels

WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Wonderful work. I admire Michael Holding so I would like to see a picture of him in the banner. Furthermore, you can add any of Headley, Frank Worrell/Kanhai and Gibbs to cover up the space. The last man's face (next to Roberts) is barely visible. Who is he? Constantine?

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
He's either Colin Croft or Charlie Griffith. :3

TSPrathik

#titanup
SRH...
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
I don't remember his name, but one thing i remember is that he is known player and his name was mentioned in few of the Legends leagues here, i guess

Samuels

WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
He's either Colin Croft or Charlie Griffith. :3
That looks like Gibbs.

Tarak, please replace it with a better picture of Gibbs. Also, I forgot to mention the great Clive Lloyd. Please fill in the spaces with the pictures of Lloyd, Headley and Holding. Taking Lara's picture as centre point, there are 5 pictures on the left and 3 on the right, so add the pictures of at least two of the three players I mentioned on the right.

Please retain the .PSD for future use.

Users who are viewing this thread