Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

it feels to me like in 20/20 the view is slightly different, maybe lower down. and feels alot quicker.

someone else with the game got any view on this?

Man I'm sounding like a crazed Indian here but, is there different atmosphere in a place like India compared to Australia or england?

Hahah crazed Indian!

Yeah from what I've read there is. There's different ambient sounds etc and apparently in Pakistan you can even see army guys all over the place.

When Pakistan played Australia here in Abu Dhabi a few months ago the place was infested with army guys. Pretty unnecessary but I guess the Australians thought they'd get attacked like the Sri Lankans did. There's like 0 violence here compared to Pakistan. And now I'm rambling about a subject completely unrelated to your question haha.

Thanks for your reply mate... one more thing, if the tailenders bat for longtime and when they come out to bowl, Do they have same kind of strength/stamina or its drained a bit?

i think they still have full stamina if i can remember

na theres not, it might be the same just felt different.

just been run out in the stupidest way. i cancelled a run and my player got back in what should have been enough time, but instead of just running back and carrying on past the crease the batsmen stop, turn and then put thier bat down.

player given out because bat not down in time, annoying

hi paradise great going mate. Thanks for your timely response to our questions.
I want to know if we can edit the abilities for all the players in the licensed and non-licensed teams?

Hi guys,

Can you start a tournament from the group stages? i am sure i read in a Q&A that you can create the world cup or ICl tournaments.

il have a look in a sec after my 20/20 innings.

41/3 but pieterson and flintoff are in and smashing the ball around.

crowd is definately more active and cheer more. music seems virtually the same each boundary

This is always the case the first few days after release. Just give it time and the grumblings will gain momentum, It happens every time.............

So true.....................................

cant edit england or australia players

20/20 im finding very hard to post a decent total as i lose wickets too often lol

hey paradisekingy. Can u post a detailed review of the entire game whenever you have time.
Cheerz

Users who are viewing this thread