Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

hey guys, 1st time posting but im always reading ████ on here. Have been for the last 12 months waiting for a next gen game. Im from Melb so i just got me PS3 copy today, ill answer any questions anyone has

Cheers mate. That would be much appreciated.

A few questions that don't require hours of playing to test out the gameplay:

Does every team have a different squad for one dayers, 20/20 and tests? Especially Australia and England? I saw in a youtube video of a 20/20 game between Australia and England and David Warner was playing. He's obviously not in the Ashes squad but could I play him in the ashes if I wanted? Could I play Hughes in the one dayers if I wanted, even though he's never played a one dayer or 20/20 for us (barely even plays those forms for NSW).

A few questions that don't require hours of playing to test out the gameplay:

Does every team have a different squad for one dayers, 20/20 and tests? Especially Australia and England? I saw in a youtube video of a 20/20 game between Australia and England and David Warner was playing. He's obviously not in the Ashes squad but could I play him in the ashes if I wanted? Could I play Hughes in the one dayers if I wanted, even though he's never played a one dayer or 20/20 for us (barely even plays those forms for NSW).

Yes mate, you can select who you choose! you have your pool of players to select from!

yeah mate ive played a one daya and a test match with AUS and katich and huges open the batting in test squad and warner and i forgot who the other one is open the batting in one daya

will this game be easily available in London from tom n all shops or only in selected shops... if anyone can give me 2 or 3 names were this game will be available tom 100% so i can ask my frnd to get it for me

Nanny how is ur first experience with the game????

Good to hear. I think that Shane "apparently I'm an opener" Watson opens with Warner.

Well, I'm getting the game tommorow and nothings gonna stop me. If JB still don't have it, I'll price match it at EB:p

Yes mate, you can select who you choose! you have your pool of players to select from!

But you can't edit Australian or England squads, so if Hughes isn't in the 20/20, ODI squad, you can't put him there...

also what about movement off the pitch has anyone had any also do the cracks on like a 5th day pitch play a part

Game has arrived!!! I'll let you know how it plays, anyone want to know any questions send them my way and I'll try my best to answer them.

also what about movement off the pitch has anyone had any also do the cracks on like a 5th day pitch play a part

Spinners come into their own on a day 5 wicket, huge turn. Good challenge facing them, just a shame the computer only bowls full borderline yorkers with the spinners. You never have the opportunity to back cut them for four or pull them away.

Haven't come across any visibly apparent seam movement yet and the swing seems to occur after the ball has left the batsman. Not seen any late or alarming swing...

just got game played ps3 online and it was not a very good start the the front foot button kept wanting to play backfoot so i was all out for 8 and he was 9 for 8 thank god not ranked but there seem to be a bit to sort out:facepalm
yes i have played the game on demo form about 70 times ;)

Still waiting for the game here, but hopefully it will come today from shopto as the postman hasn't been yet. The Royal Mail are hopeless in my area. :(

But you can't edit Australian or England squads, so if Hughes isn't in the 20/20, ODI squad, you can't put him there...

both teams have a standerd squad of like 23 i think which you can pick from for all game types, you just cant edit any of them, im also sure you can put yourself in them aswell

here we go big match 2-2 in the series... England me V Australia

Aus 4-0 off 1 over

Would anyone like me to keep them posted of what happens?:happy

My own made up 1 day series!

Users who are viewing this thread