Requests Accepted Revolution Studios Presents International Patch 2012

It has nothing With Beta or non beta versions
And It Won't Take Any Time In That Time
Installer is 100% Error less
I Think Your ac09 async.32wad might Have Corrupted
Reinstall The game
And Run The Setup:thumbs

My async.32wad is modded so..do I have to install your mod on a fresh one!?

My async.32wad is modded so..do I have to install your mod on a fresh one!?

Not Always You need A Fresh Copy
If You Use Big Editor Without Leaving Any Errors the Setup Won't Lead You To An Error Message
When You Leave A Mistake While Using big Editor It Gives The Errors
So Re Install With A fresh Copy:thumbs

Don't re install anything, lol. Do this -

Please copy your Cache file from BigEditor folder in %temp% (type it in run and paste there).

This will make sure you install the patch faster.

From the previews someone posted on the previous page, the kits need major improvement. It's not the case of pasting logos, you got to get the designs right.

@user2010 i have not done any design only and only on sri lankan kit! As at that time i was having my exams so it was a bit rough work! Secondly check every kit you will get the correct and accurate designs :thumbs

But Yash A Bit More Darkness is Needed In The SA Kit
It's Way Too Much Light:noway

huh! i said above that if someone wants it light make the spec file light! If someone wants it dark make the spec file dark...Now please 'No Room For Improvement' ...
Enjoy the patch!
Everything is perfect as with the kit made by me + arjind +dipak :thumbs

i am using windows 7 64 bit when i select async.big.w32 file it shows failed to open file after that invalid texture pls tell me what should i do ???:noway

@ash_2006 wait till suwadith see's your comment ..he will sort out your problem..
@slickr the bangladesh kit is orange only! Don't know whether it is changed or not! i just saw the england kit of A2 studios of C07 they are the best studios in for C07! The england kit in their cricket 12 patch is black + the bangladesh kit is also orange...:thumbs

England kit improved!
just replace the shirt / pant file with _s file ...use the same spec file which is in the installer! now it is dark blue as arjind/lararth pointed out the mistake so thanks to them!
enjoy! :thumbs

Attachments

• shirt_sleeves_long_d.png
    shirt_sleeves_long_d.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 146
  • legs_d.png
    legs_d.png
    14 KB · Views: 65
Yeah Now It's Fixed:clap

----------

Any One Uses the Patch
Please try to Assign proper Bats And Send me The Roster
That Would be helpful
I Can't Make A proper Roster These Days{studying hard}

Did You Copy The cache File To %temp% Folder Using Run?

i have checked my temp folder and can u tell me why all installed files are there ? i think the installer automatically compresses the files to temp folder instead of game installed directory

i have checked my temp folder and can u tell me why all installed files are there ? i think the installer automatically compresses the files to temp folder instead of game installed directory

No 1st learn About PC's
The Setup Extracts The Files In The Setup
Then It Runs Through Big Editor And Paste Them there
the %temp% File Will Not only Have This Extracted Files
Even it Will Save The pages You Visited Via Internet, The rar files you Extracted
and Many Things
Did You Copy The cache File In The %temp% File?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread