Requests Accepted Revolution Studios Presents International Patch 2012

same thing here too :mad
do i need to launch big editor before installing this patch ??????????

yeah! first launch your big editor then click on the installer..:thumbs

yeah! first launch your big editor then click on the installer..:thumbs

there you go same error lol :D wat kind of installer is this i havnt seen this type of error ever who made this patch :mad

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 73
there you go same error lol :D wat kind of installer is this i havnt seen this type of error ever who made this patch :mad

first of all calm down! AC09 installer has to be like this...Check everone who has made the installer for the patch ...they all are same! It's your pc problem! everyone else is enjoying the patch as it is working for them!
So i still say wait for suwadith he will point out your pc/game problems and he will fix it! So please keep patience...:thumbs

If things don't work, you should rather solve the problem with a clam head, not blame others

dont tell me buddy and dont think i am a new boy inn pc world :D i have tried everything and i think this patch has sum issues wid windows 7 64 bit cauz i have three pc in which windows 7 64 bit installed and guess what evey of them showing same error

ok now i tried with big editor v0.1 but still the same answer 'invalid texture' rfol :D

Last edited:
When i try to download the file from media it asks for a password?

Am i missing something?

When i try to download the file from media it asks for a password?

Am i missing something?

password is revolution studios :thumbs

Attachments

• USER.rar
    81.8 KB · Views: 152
But it doesn't have the correct squads of all teams.. :noway

first of all it's temporary :) ! The new will contain all assigned bats...and it's not possible bro that some squads are not correct , because it is the roster made by aussie1st (admins) with accurate squads bro...:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread