Ring of Honor- The Road to Success [A GN/Don story][EWR]

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
200px-Ring_Of_Honor_Logo.png

Last night, two businessmen, Connor Rawlings and Don Pedo purchased small wrestling brand, Ring of Honor from old owner, Cary Silkin. This move promises only good things for Ring of Honor as the two young businessmen are worth around 1 billion dollars between them. In their short time, they have both revealed plans for a huge Ring of Honor academy to be set up in Las Vegas, Nevada. This will also be the new central base for Ring of Honor, replacing the Philadelphia one. More money has been invested into scouting, and ROH have already uncovered new talent, all of which are set to appear in their first show under their new owners. The two owners will appear as on-screen GMs and have an active role in the overall business and shows of Ring Of Honor. Don Pedo stated that he also wants to make ROH a worldwide federation and tours to other countries are being scheduled.

Roster and new developments to be posted shortly.

It was my idea for you, not for both of us. :p

But I'll go along with it for now.

No spamming please. If it can be discussed over MSN, keep it out of the thread.

I am not sure how many people here know about ROH, so I am unsure as to the potential popularity of this story

Keep your popularity opinions to yourself, Ben, please. By the way 3 other people have posted, it looks like this story looks to be pretty popular, plus you won't need a huge knowledge of ROH, because there'll be some changes.

Keep your popularity opinions to yourself, Ben, please. By the way 3 other people have posted, it looks like this story looks to be pretty popular, plus you won't need a huge knowledge of ROH, because there'll be some changes.

I am just saying, unless you really change things you are going to have an audience who don't have clue about ROH. I for one don't know all about it, I don't watch it

I have no idea about it but the title attracted me. I'm looking forward for the next few updates to see what it is about. I am however absolutely suicidal that Connor is no longer posting in my story :crying

Benjamin, I think the unpopularity of RoH will attract interest, with people perhaps interested in an underdog story, or wanting to know more about smaller feds. Just because you're too arrogant to care about anything other than the WWE, doesn't mean everyone is.

Benjamin, I think the unpopularity of RoH will attract interest, with people perhaps interested in an underdog story, or wanting to know more about smaller feds. Just because you're too arrogant to care about anything other than the WWE, doesn't mean everyone is.

I am asking you both to be more respectful with your posts. I am not being arrogant, I gave an opinion. I suggest you read the post you are responding to before replying and respond to what it says, not what you would like it to say.

Good luck with the story

I was responding to you saying you are unsure about the potential popularity of the story. If you want us to be more respectful, then show us respect and don't immediately shun our story, and complain about the potential popularity. Now, you're a mod, set an example for others [MOD-EDIT]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread