Rohit's Downloads

ndn_enigma

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This Sehwag has been replaced by the newer version I have made that can be found on the second page of this thread, enjoy.

Attachments

• 0c1444aa07125c65e9fe8e393c19ec6f.zip
    89.8 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
sehwag's face is okay, the eyes look kind of weird though

he looks as though something suspicous is going on in the corner of the screen. not to bad though. it seems to be blended in together very well.

why are his eyes always pointing towards the left,does this happen even when he bats coz hell always get out then.Seriously speaking good job,but wont someone else also have this face ?

Mahendra Dhoni

Guys... I now present to you the new and improved Mahendra Dhoni... I'm getting better acquainted with Photoshop, I'm beginning to get better with textures and all.. I think, please leave your comments, it's the only way I can bring you quality stuff.

Also mods, can someone please merge this thread with my Improved Sachin's Face one?

sid_19840 said:
why are his eyes always pointing towards the left,does this happen even when he bats coz hell always get out then.Seriously speaking good job,but wont someone else also have this face ?

Unfortunately yes sid, someone will (I think two other players in the Indian team do)... but if you're a Sehwag fan... you might not mind much :)

Attachments

• 3e4e5cbf435b20c63c0fc26014936919.zip
    92.6 KB · Views: 147
well i dont know muchabt face making. Well thats a good face but could u make his hair a bit big like in real life

shrenik007 said:
well i dont know muchabt face making. Well thats a good face but could u make his hair a bit big like in real life

I did, don't worry, it's just that you don't see the hair too well in that pic.. his hair also has a bit of the brownish/red tone like in real life.. I paid attention to that as well :). I don't know if it's possible for me to make his hair dangling though.. I'll try and give it a shot.

Last edited:
hey, that looks very good!!
great work!!

The dangling hair doesn't work, unfortunately that's beyond my knowledge.

a47 said:
hey, that looks very good!!
great work!!

Thanks, I appreciate it :).

Dhoni face loos good.
In the future we could add long hair as he has,when a player editor is created.

Who else will share his face?
L.Balaji?

Thanks bharat and akira, apparently everyone gave up on the player editor which really sucks, colin gave up and prakash gave up even before that.

ya ,that's because they felt the hex was impossible to crack.
So if any knowledgeable genius newbie on this forum?then we have a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread