Rugby League 2

jdeus said:
I think the games biggest fault is that most players on the field can kick 40-20's which of course isn't very realistic.

BTW whats peoples highest scores?

I played an 80 minute game on League God setting, Catalan vs Australia.

At half time the score was 34-42 to Australia. I was Catalan BTW :crying
Anyways the game ended 185-42!! :D

I know your not going to believe that but its true. And it only happened because I managed to injure 4 of the Australian players s they didn't have any subsitutes left so all of the players on the field from about 50 minutes onwards had to finish the game and which meant literally they kicked off and I walked through them to score :rolleyes: :p

I got one guy to score 15 tries too! They just kept kicking off to him!!

I was chuffed.
OMG thats a mad tatic, i will noete that down, in the first half dont try to win try to injure them :p

I wasn't really trying to injure them, but I guess I was using aggressive tackle a lot!

So yes try it, it should work!!

I just made a new account cause I havent played online in ages and forogt my password :p

Anyone up for a PC Game?

I think rugby league 2 is best on the ps2 or x box. You can hear the ref, but cant see him.

You can hear the ref and not see him on PC Aswell....

They took out visuals of the ref to improve gameplay and graphics at late stages of development

Yeah so what i would like the see in the next game if they do devolp number 3 is different refs for different games, like for 1 game you mgiht have Clark, and another one a different ref.
Also the refs putting people on report. nd actually seeing the ref and touchie :rolleyes:

They need to get the gameplay right before doing anything else. They have a good base to work from especially franchise mode just get the gameplay fixed so that it hooks you into the game.

Have you noticed how the St. Helens side is realistic as they play almost as the real Saints do?

They can practically score from anywhere! Just like the real team! A big handful on League God mode

Wouldn't know as I never played with the English teams!
I was finding it hard to score length of the field tries when I was playing it. Didn't play it too much so that was probably why.

Best way to score is to use cut-out passing.

Lots of it really quickly making holes in the defence, you can make 80 metres easy in one set of 6.

Also 40/20 is a great way to score.

Best way to score is to use cut-out passing.

Lots of it really quickly making holes in the defence, you can make 80 metres easy in one set of 6.

Also 40/20 is a great way to score.

Either 40-20 but mustly draw the man in:happy :hpraise :clap

On rugby union game's the ref gets in the way and gets knocked over!!:boxing

If you can run into him try kicking the ball at his head!!! :rolleyes:

See what happens

I always try for 40/20s and my last few attempts have landed like 2 cm inside the field but missed a 40/20 by ten metres. The other ones make it to the 10 metre line but dont go out!
Frustrating.
I just wona good match. With about 2 minutes left i was down by 2 and i got a drop out and Burderus recieved it 50 metres out and ran to about the 40 passed it to Gidley who went through a yawning gap, sidesteped the fullback and just made it to dive and score and i won :)

If you can run into him try kicking the ball at his head!!! :rolleyes:

See what happens

i have tried this, he cried.

I just wona good match. With about 2 minutes left i was down by 2 and i got a drop out and Burderus recieved it 50 metres out and ran to about the 40 passed it to Gidley who went through a yawning gap, sidesteped the fullback and just made it to dive and score and i won

Obviously you havent edited the newcastle knights team then....as Gidley plays for the mighty saints

Users who are viewing this thread