Run Scoring

Froztos

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've been doing a world tour with west indies with a 3test series, and i recently started against england, they started batting and the openers both got 50's from 150-200ish balls, and every single (EVERY) run was down to fine leg, so i changed the field so they couldnt get a run there and then they proceeded to get 2 runs in 15overs, one noball and one hit and run, so i changed it back to default since it was really boring, and then they went back to get only runs down to fine leg, they would block everything offside and gets 4's etc from anything straying to legside, I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this annoying thing, since its nearly impossible to get any wickets when they dont attack at anything,
Sorry for the bad wording/grammar/etcetc

Froztos

oh right totally forgot to mention that, im playing on test difficulty

Froztos

Froztos said:
I've been doing a world tour with west indies with a 3test series, and i recently started against england, they started batting and the openers both got 50's from 150-200ish balls, and every single (EVERY) run was down to fine leg, so i changed the field so they couldnt get a run there and then they proceeded to get 2 runs in 15overs, one noball and one hit and run, so i changed it back to default since it was really boring, and then they went back to get only runs down to fine leg, they would block everything offside and gets 4's etc from anything straying to legside, I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this annoying thing, since its nearly impossible to get any wickets when they dont attack at anything,
Sorry for the bad wording/grammar/etcetc

Froztos

As silly as it sounds, you almost have to set a field to allow the CPU to play. I started with a pretty average field, a few catchers and a few men out and to tell you the truth, it was boring. In the last few games I have been alot more attacking. Not only has this meant that that CPU scores more runs, but the overall game is more entertaining. Instead of a slow 200 all out, its now a quicker 200+ all out!

i play attacking and they still have trouble scoring over 100

This is one of my biggest complaints about BLIC.

I just try to bowl a bit more on and outside the off-stump to prevent them from playing those annoying glances. Of course, then they begin playing only cover drives...:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread