Sachin Returns!!

k_dineshkumar

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The great player of cricket histroy

SACHIN TENDULKAR (God of Indian Cricket Fans)

Most Runs In ODI

His he have any effect in indian team when he returns?????

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Definitely. His comeback this time could be a more successful and fruitful one. he is easing himself back into cricket. he has scored two consecutive hundreds in the charity games and both more strokeful than the other!

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
He is not going to play same way as was in past due to injuries and then he is not in good form too, and about charity games its not international games, In International games you have lot of pressure to play with.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
y2j826 said:
He is not going to play same way as was in past due to injuries and then he is not in good form too, and about charity games its not international games, In International games you have lot of pressure to play with.

This is basically like a TAPE RECORDER!! Saying the same thing again and again!

Who is comparing charity matches with international matches? But Sachin hasnt been scoring runs at all in recent times anywhere. So the long time that he spends in the middle of a match type situation and scoring runs cant be counted against him. All this valuable time he spends at the crease and scores runs is going to help him get back to his usual flow. Then it depends on the opposition, the bowler bowling against him and SACHIN!

He is on the road to recovery from all his injuries and he is soon to be fully fit and bak in action. Regarding his game, people have their own perceptions. People have watched him thrash bowlers all round the world that they expect him to do that every other match. Even if he scores a 100 off say 125 balls in a slow manner, people say "Its not the most fluent Tendulkar innings". Thats the class of this man. He has made people dream of big things about him.

right now, if he can score consistently in the 40's to 50's with that occasional hundred or two, he would be in good form. And thats definitely possible. And now with the reduction in the expectations among people, he might be able to play more freely.

BUT MARK MY WORDS, HE WILL SURELY BE BACK AND INDIA"S PREMIER PLAYER! And he remains our vital cog for the 2007 World Cup, which we are dreaming of winning right now!

k_dineshkumar

School Cricketer
saisrini80 said:
BUT MARK MY WORDS, HE WILL SURELY BE BACK AND INDIA"S PREMIER PLAYER! And he remains our vital cog for the 2007 World Cup, which we are dreaming of winning right now!

Thats True He is Still a Cricket God of India

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
It'll be good if India can play matches continuously. Just like what Australia did last season.

People don't realize it but it makes a big big difference. When you play back-to-back games, you have a rhythm going and it helps you make big scores, like Ponting. Such was the schedules of the yesteryears that helped past greats score that well, Gavaskar or WI batsmen or any other great batsmen.

For the last few years, India are concentrating more on $$$ and ODI's, making test matches rare. YOu play 9-10 tests, 3 in a series, and so much gaps, it will have an effect on the rhythm.

Thats the reason why you see batsmen scoring a 100, and then failing for few matches, and then scoring another big one.

With Sachin's injury, it has gone worse. I hope he gets selective in what he'll be doing, AFTER 2007 World Cup.

So far he has been a mere entertainer for me, but since i've learnt of his "silent charities", he has become one of my rare idols.

No matter how he performs, he'll have a special place in history, and in the hearts of Indian people.

k_dineshkumar

School Cricketer
TRUE!!

Indian team and his fans wanted him for the world cup 2007 in West indies

Where Indian ODI squad Lost to the host nation 4-1 Recently

Iron-Haggis

Club Cricketer
Well said Saisrini. When he does come back to International cricket he is more than likely going to need a few games to find some rhythm.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Agreed that he is one of the best player's in the world.

I personally feel that he should not be playing against sub-standard teams.
Which he is by playing for Lashings.

Let's see his form in the international arena.He needs to deliver there.

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
Its his choice, if he feels playing for Lashings is good for him, he will. There should be reasons for that.

For a guy who scored consistently at the highest level, of the highest quality for 15 years, i don't think scoring consistently again will be a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread