• Yes They Are Too Good.

Votes: 100 78.7%
  • No Not That Much Attractive

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Can't Say Much

Votes: 14 11.0%

• Total voters
World Cup 2007

Hello everyone i could not find a proper digicel pic. for WI so made a future pitch mat i.e. is the 4X WORLD CUP WI HARD PITCH MAT
Here the download link.
http://www.savefile.com/files/9071444
It works only on hard pitches of West Iindies

Attachments

• Cricket2005_040.jpg
    Cricket2005_040.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 528
Last edited:
WOW great pitch mats. The 3d effect makes it look really good.

Just a question about pitch mats if i have 2 of the same fsh files e.g. england (hard) with different mats in when i load up the game will the game crash or will the different pitch mats appear randomly.

Keep em' comming.

no if you copy the fsh file in the root directory it will replace the previous one and you will only see the new one copied.

Stadium Graphic's

Here is my first try at stadium Graphic's i.e adds and boundary rope and tv-screen.
Any Views?

Attachments

• Cricket2005_041.jpg
    Cricket2005_041.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 499
  • Cricket2005_042.jpg
    Cricket2005_042.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 474
  • Cricket2005_043.jpg
    Cricket2005_043.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 453
Can u maybe remove 1 or 2 of the drinks and put some other ads such as gillete or somethin, as pepsi and coke are major competitors and cant be on the same ground.

sid_19840 said:
I tried one of ur pitch ads,but when does it appear,coz i never get to see the ad.

I have mention about it just above the screenshot of respective pitch mat
for e.g 4X WORLD CUP WI HARD PITCH MAT
This means you could only view them on playing in west indies at hard pitch.

shrenik007 said:
Can u maybe remove 1 or 2 of the drinks and put some other ads such as gillete or somethin, as pepsi and coke are major competitors and cant be on the same ground.

Could you post me some pictures of you mention. And about pepsi and coke i think i had no other picture to fill up the gaps.

Here is link for kolkatta stadium.
http://www.savefile.com/files/2233472

How about this. But Look carefully it only works for normal pitches of(Eng/NZ/WI)

Attachments

• Cricket2005_044.jpg
    Cricket2005_044.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 430
Absolutely superb mats
I was able to d/l 4 of them, sometimes when I tried others I got the message "the file contains no documents" etc etc

Well think more of them worked now............
Gotta say again, these are fantastic.
Would be nice if you made a super patch with all of them in the one patch so all the grounds are covered by their own pitch mats etc

Amazing work Saurabh, I second that request for a super patch, would be great.

Any update on the overlays?

Request

As more and more people are requesting me to make a Super Pack of Pitch Mats. I want your help guys as i could not find a proper pictuer of original pitch mats used in diffrent countries.
These pitches are still left so could you post a suggestion with a large picture of your suggestion

1:- All Wet Pitches (I know no one likes to play on wet pitch but still it is part of game)
2:- Damp pitches of (Eng/NZ)
3:- Green pitches of (Eng/NZ)
4:- Dusty pitches of (Eng/NZ)
5:- Green pitches of (Aus/SA/WI/Zim)

The problem is Eng and NZ share the damp, green and dusty pitches so if i use npower then it is works with both.

Help me guy's so that i can make the super pack

Here is the link for Thomson pitch mat.
It works on dusty pitchs of West indies

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=32P9L58R

Last edited:
Hi Saurabh, I don't think it's possible to do that.. it'll use it for both no matter what, unless someone's figured out a way for it to be otherwise.

ndn_enigma said:
Hi Saurabh, I don't think it's possible to do that.. it'll use it for both no matter what, unless someone's figured out a way for it to be otherwise.

So could any one find a sponsor that sells products in both countries.

Users who are viewing this thread