• Yes They Are Too Good.

Votes: 100 78.7%
  • No Not That Much Attractive

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Can't Say Much

Votes: 14 11.0%

• Total voters
Hello everyone
Now i want to make stumps but i could not find the fsh files for stumps.
so can any one post me the list of all fsh files.
And one more thing does stumps also take pitch condition into consideration as pitch mats.

Help me guy's if want quality stumps of 4X size.

Hi mate great work again. I was just wondering if you could possibly upload the actual image of your first pepsi pitch mat so i can put it to all of the pitches for pakistan so i can do a tour there and whatever type of pitch i play on it will have that pitch mat. Cheers

The_Googly said:
Hi mate great work again. I was just wondering if you could possibly upload the actual image of your first pepsi pitch mat so i can put it to all of the pitches for pakistan so i can do a tour there and whatever type of pitch i play on it will have that pitch mat. Cheers

Here it is

Here is grass cut i have done i know i need improvement.

Here you can download the bmp of my grass cut and upload it with fshed.
http://www.savefile.com/files/9908214

Attachments

• Pepsi logo.jpg
    Pepsi logo.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 421
  • grasscut.jpg
    grasscut.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 421
Cheers for that but what i actually wanted was the bmp of the pepsi mat like what you have down with your grass so i can put it in using fshed.

Start Scrren

Here my work on start screen of the game. If you want more request me.
Just save the attachment to C:/Program Files/EA Sports/EA SPORTS Cricket 2005/images/

Flintoff and dravid.

Attachments

• Cricket2005_053.jpg
    Cricket2005_053.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 390
  • Cricket2005_054.jpg
    Cricket2005_054.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 391
  • Launchbg.png
    Launchbg.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 388
  • Launchbg.png
    Launchbg.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 373
How about some pitch mats for the english county leagues like frizzell and totesport. I know some of these have been made but your ones are excellent.

The_Googly said:
Cheers for that but what i actually wanted was the bmp of the pepsi mat like what you have down with your grass so i can put it in using fshed.

If you want a bmp then just export it from the fsh file of my first pitch mat using fshed and upload it to fsh files of your choice.

The_Googly said:
How about some pitch mats for the english county leagues like frizzell and totesport. I know some of these have been made but your ones are excellent.

Regarding this can you post me some pictures of frizzell and totesport.
So that i can make it.

I thank you to take interest in my works. :cheers

frizzell

20/20

totesport - not sure if this is the official correct one but it would still look good.

C & G trophy - could not find a decent picture anywhere so on this page there is the logo of it on the right hand side. Its the light blue picture.

You dont have to do all of these just the ones you want to. If you need better quality pictures ask and i will try to find some.

Cheers

Videocon

I know this has been done earlier by :friends Bharat but still i feel i should also make one
To be noted carefully, this pitch mat works only on green pitches of (Aus/SA/WI/Zim)

Here is the link for videocon pitch mat.
http://www.savefile.com/files/1181465

:idea I have also tried the NZ grass cut if any one likes is i will make the bmp available for download. Post your views on this one specially.

Attachments

• videocon.JPG
    videocon.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 346
  • nzgrasscut.JPG
    nzgrasscut.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 348
hey saurabh, can you post the bmp of the videocon cup pitch ad (the one for the India, New Zealand and Zimbabwe) one. The .fsh file you posted does not work for me.. I am playing the match in Harare and it doesnt work.. I extracted the Hard pitch for Aus/Eng/Nz/Zim .fsh file but the names of the file I extracted and the name of the .fsh file you've uploaded completely differs.

Plz post me just the bmp of the pitchad. i have FSHed editor and i can import it into the game!

Request Fullfiled

saisrini80 said:
hey saurabh, can you post the bmp of the videocon cup pitch ad (the one for the India, New Zealand and Zimbabwe) one. The .fsh file you posted does not work for me.. I am playing the match in Harare and it doesnt work.. I extracted the Hard pitch for Aus/Eng/Nz/Zim .fsh file but the names of the file I extracted and the name of the .fsh file you've uploaded completely differs.

Plz post me just the bmp of the pitchad. i have FSHed editor and i can import it into the game!

You made a request and it is fullfiled.
http://www.savefile.com/files/4488027

The_Googly said:
frizzell

20/20

totesport - not sure if this is the official correct one but it would still look good.

C & G trophy - could not find a decent picture anywhere so on this page there is the logo of it on the right hand side. Its the light blue picture.

You dont have to do all of these just the ones you want to. If you need better quality pictures ask and i will try to find some.

Cheers

Should i make bmp's of these pitures or a complete pack of these in a fsh.
If you have fshed and you also know how to import bmp's into the fsh files
then making a ready mate bmp would be better as you can decide where you want which pitch mat.

Users who are viewing this thread