Votes: 100 78.7%
  • No Not That Much Attractive

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Can't Say Much

Votes: 14 11.0%

• Total voters
Chimp132 said:
sorry, i cant see chris read in any of them

Or can I... I found 9e6905669dc14e8f0e053f5e42a95cc6 head shape and template worked well but you have to be a bit adventurous with the hair.

Chimp132 said:
sorry, i cant see chris read in any of them

Then i can't help :p

Well i am releasing it anyways :D

Note :- Use player editor to make it work.

Attachments

• Chris Read.zip
    203.3 KB · Views: 127
i can see him in the face now from those screenshots :D looks good

To account for his "turban" wont he need a unique head file.

montyol2.png

I cut out the watermark as best as I could ;)

broadtl9.png

Also I did Stuart Broad by request of Evo :p

Last edited:
Hey Saurabh, first of all some brilliant work here with those amazing faces you have done. Actually I am working on some faces for BLIC and wanted to ask, what was the best way of matching the colour of your face template with the original ? I have tried Hue/Saturation/Lightness but I dont get very good results, any tipps.

Hariz said:
Hey Saurabh, first of all some brilliant work here with those amazing faces you have done. Actually I am working on some faces for BLIC and wanted to ask, what was the best way of matching the colour of your face template with the original ? I have tried Hue/Saturation/Lightness but I dont get very good results, any tipps.

Sorry for like butting in :D, first i merge the face parts of the new face together, and do a lot of smudging round the edges. I edit hue/saturation/lightness a bit (Brightness/Contrast works aswell as the brightness works differently to lightness) then select the skin color of the new face and paint over the old skin color with low opacity brushes.

Sorry again but i hope this helps.

Drewska said:
Paint black over monty and skin color over broad, possibly with lower opactiy brushes..
Here is what I got... (worked over blondy's)

zablx2.jpg

Saurabh any help? ^^

I'm very impressed with that Read face Saurabh. Athough exceptional work from you is what I have gotten used to. Great work.

Users who are viewing this thread