• Yes They Are Too Good.

Votes: 100 78.7%
  • No Not That Much Attractive

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Can't Say Much

Votes: 14 11.0%

• Total voters
usy said:
Here is what I got... (worked over blondy's)

Saurabh any help? ^^

nice work :) , but not of any help as i only need the face texture :p.

Well to do that i will use clone tool or in CS2 version there is one more tool called Vanishing Point. (This tool is very effective)

To open the image in Vanishing Point press Ctrl + Alt + V

saurabh2185 said:
nice work :) , but not of any help as i only need the face texture :p.

Well to do that i will use clone tool or in CS2 version there is one more tool called Vanishing Point. (This tool is very effective)

To open the image in Vanishing Point press Ctrl + Alt + V

Hey Saurabh you know you helped me with settng the unique face, i'm having a bit of a problem with that. When I go to set unique asian face and save it it assigns him a default face... it worked for read but not monty :help.

Hariz said:
Hey Saurabh, first of all some brilliant work here with those amazing faces you have done. Actually I am working on some faces for BLIC and wanted to ask, what was the best way of matching the colour of your face template with the original ? I have tried Hue/Saturation/Lightness but I dont get very good results, any tipps.

I use mixture of these tools to get it right

1) Image >> Adjustment >> Hue/Saturation/Lightness
2) Image >> Adjustment >> Curves
3) Image >> Adjustment >> Colour Balance
4) Image >> Adjustment >> Brightness/Contrast
5) Image >> Adjustment >> Match colour.
6) Less opaque or semi transparent Eraser to cut out the edges.

Drewska said:
Hey Saurabh you know you helped me with settng the unique face, i'm having a bit of a problem with that. When I go to set unique asian face and save it it assigns him a default face... it worked for read but not monty :help.

Add this code to your bats.xml file and then try.
Code:
<Face ID="4666">
 <Name>M.Panesar</Name>
 <Filename>1e6028ac9aa3b0b48250b6a7148d204e.big</Filename>
</Face>

The .big file above is unique one for him.

Here is Monty, vote for the best one :)

montyvr6.jpg

monty2to1.jpg

I think the second one is better Saurabh; The second head shape suits him better. Fantastic face again.

Thanks for the tips Saurabh, I'll try them out. Nice Monty face, the second one is surely better.

Here comes Monty Panesar.

Note:- Use player editor to assign him a unique asian face and also in "Bat and Appearance" Tab change the "Appearance" from "Turban" to "None"

Attachments

• Monty Panesar.zip
    178.2 KB · Views: 171
Now thats what i call a Monty Panesar Face :D Well Done Saurabh! the Read face rocks aswell! :happy

Great faces saurabh2185 how u save with O-Edit after u finish with your face I can't save please if u have any ideas please inform I would like to make faces too thanks.

Best Monty face out of them all. However, are you not able to get his hair at the back because it looks odd without it.

joesaadati said:
Great faces saurabh2185 how u save with O-Edit after u finish with your face I can't save please if u have any ideas please inform I would like to make faces too thanks.

Why do you want to save ? :rolleyes:

As i don't save anything in oedit, well i only use it to preview my made face .bmp on different hhead.o files made by EA itself.

manee said:
Best Monty face out of them all. However, are you not able to get his hair at the back because it looks odd without it.

I can fix that if you explain me in detail what hair you are talking about ? :rolleyes:

Monty face is awesome!!! as usual mate, great and superb work!!! :happy

Users who are viewing this thread