Scorecards and Tips

What is your favourite scorecard in this thread?

• Voldemort's Sky sports Scorecard (Top of Page 3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My Channel 4 style scorecard (Bottom of Page 3)

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Gamerkid22's Ashes Scorecards (Middle of Page 4)

• Shantanu Rooney's Scorecard (Top of Page 6)

• Just Cricket's S.A Scorecard (Middle of Page 6)

• Treva's Scorecards (Top of Page 7 + Middle of Page 5)

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
My newest scorecard:

scorecardqj8.jpg

Very nice overlay there trev, one of the best SkySports one's I've seen.

Erm, you guys can see my channel 4 overlay in my story thread, it's in my sig just go to the last few pages.

Thats really good Shan. Only thing I think thats wrong with it is that it shows only the scorecard and doesn't have an part of the background shown. Its just my opinion though.

Just to say, ive lost all my photoshop stuff, from my computer, and wont be making anymore scorecards. However, for all of you creating scorecards for stories, etc, you can continue posting them here, and I, as well as everyone else would be happy to give you feedback on them. :)

Where can i download these?

What do u mean? All of these scorecards are made on photoshop by a member, which is why they are all unqiue. Therefore there is nowhere to download them, but i think there are some tutorials in how to make basic scorecards, then u can adapt them by using shadow, etc.

Can I have some feedback on this:

SASampleforScorecardThread.jpg

It's my scorecard overlay for my ICC Test Cricket Medal Story Thread.
Particularly after any opinion on the shadow of the text- not sure if I like it or not.
Thanks

Looks ok but the quality looks poor, what did you make it on?

SASampleforScorecardThread.jpg

Particularly after any opinion on the shadow of the text- not sure if I like it or not.
Thanks

shall we can download and put in cricket 07
please tell me

Thanks
Looks good.

Regarding the text. The shadow looks good, but you need to put it on everything or nothing (1st Innings and Total look a bit left out). Not sure I like it in all caps either, especially the title bar (PS. It's Lord's not Lords ;)). Not sure about the different font sizes either, what's with the scores, they look odd.

Looks really nice. The bit at the top with India on it doesn't quite fit with the rest though.

You mean the colours? I guess but that's what it looks like on Sky Sport in New Zealand.
If that's not what you meant can you tell me what you meant?
Thanks heaps for the feedback

And can I have some feedback on my updated versions of the one I first posted.
Particularly whether it should be all capitals or just normal case.

All Capitals:

allcaps.png

Upper and Lower Case:

notallcaps.png

The India one looks really good, except the BCCI logo, which I think is a bit stretched. Also, lowering its opacity will do wonders to it as well.

The South Africa one is better. Though, I don't like the bevel and emboss on the logo. You could possible give it a drop shadow or use the one which was uploaded on the official site of T20 world cup.

Users who are viewing this thread