Scorecards and Tips

What is your favourite scorecard in this thread?

• Voldemort's Sky sports Scorecard (Top of Page 3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My Channel 4 style scorecard (Bottom of Page 3)

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Gamerkid22's Ashes Scorecards (Middle of Page 4)

• Shantanu Rooney's Scorecard (Top of Page 6)

• Just Cricket's S.A Scorecard (Middle of Page 6)

• Treva's Scorecards (Top of Page 7 + Middle of Page 5)

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
here are mine:

untitled6fc8.bmp

untitled7ql5.bmp
[/CENTER]

can anybody tell how to make hawkeye

Nice scorecards there by Matt,Freddie, Ivan shantanu and Rossy. But Rossy you should BOLD the text on the green background to make it more readable.

How the hell do you make that? They look splendid :hpraise

Whoah! That must take ages.

maybe you could give a few tips?
Infact i love everyone's scorecard, as everyone has a unique way to make it. Everyone is putting lots of effort to make those. It took ages for me to complete my scorecard. I started doing it while playing the ICC Champions Trophy in my story and it got completed just before i was starting the Ashes;)

How about a tutoral GK??
Ok surely i will post the tutorials for making scorecards but after 1 week as i have 2 papers this week and then 7 days holiday for the next one. So i will post the tutorials after 1 week but someone remind me in msn though ;)

can anybody tell how to make hawkeye

I have replied to your post in my story.

Last edited:
yes, a tutorial would be awesome. I want to make one, but I don't know how to.

Nice scorecards there by Matt,Freddie, Ivan shantanu and Rossy. But Rossy you should BOLD the text on the green background to make it more readable.

Infact i love everyone's scorecard, as everyone has a unique way to make it. Everyone is putting lots of effort to make those. It took ages for me to complete my scorecard. I started doing it while playing the ICC Champions Trophy in my story and it got completed just before i was starting the Ashes;)

Ok surely i will post the tutorials for making scorecards but after 1 week as i have 2 papers this week and then 7 days holiday for the next one. So i will post the tutorials after 1 week but someone remind me in msn though ;)

I have replied to your post in my story.
I will remind you:) When do you want me to remind you?

Well I was just finishing my Sky Sports scorecard and PS crashed and closed.

LOL, that is why you need a mac, none of those crashes and errors.

btw how can i get a shadow around the score bars like in peoples scorecards

Thats a brilliant scorecard too Jimmy! Similar to what Trev made except that his shapes aren't rounded squares.

Users who are viewing this thread