Screenshots - Includes 40 new images (page14)

kodos

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
these are the current pics of cricket 2005. Looks okay at the moment.

Attachments

• cricket2005_01_big.jpg
    cricket2005_01_big.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 777
  • cricket2005_02_big.jpg
    cricket2005_02_big.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 679
  • cricket2005_03_big.jpg
    cricket2005_03_big.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 630
  • cricket2005_04_big.jpg
    cricket2005_04_big.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 595
  • cricket2005_05_big.jpg
    cricket2005_05_big.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 551
  • cricket2005_06_big.jpg
    cricket2005_06_big.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 546
wow,what a graphics will be at the end.By the way where you got these cutting edge screen shots ?

Looks very impressive, and how did you got those pictures

i got it from au.playstation.com. I must say the graphics are pretty good and they have used the fifa player models. Looks alot like rugby 2005 in terms of kits, player deatils and the tv overlay. I must say the best picture is the SCG under floodlights, it looks quite realistic.

i hope the fielders are going to wear hats aswell. if not it looks a bit strange. other than that it looks good

Looks really impressive!!!!

I thought cricket 2005 would be crap.But EA have proved me wrong.FIFA style details is amazing.

Thanks to BLIC! It gave good competition to EA to make a good game.

Is EA trying to April fool us ??
Very hard to believe it. But if this is real, then there has been tremendous improvement over graphics. Can easily see the licensed kits/stumps for Australia and England. Also player details are far much better than 2004.

But the main question is AI in the game.

WOw great graphics.Looks impressive,I might just buy cricket 2005.

The field setting still looks abit odd,but hopefully parkash would do something about that when the game releases,I must say The preview looks much better then the brian lara international!

fardin said:
The field setting still looks abit odd,but hopefully parkash would do something about that when the game releases,I must say The preview looks much better then the brian lara international!

I dont know what new we have in the preview. It is similar to Cricket 2004 as Ste pointed out in another thread.
Also, can someone help me in identifying the players in the screenshots. I could easily recognize Hayden. One of the England player looks like Shane Warne. Amazing !

sunsamrat1980 said:
I dont know what new we have in the preview. It is similar to Cricket 2004 as Ste pointed out in another thread.
Also, can someone help me in identifying the players in the screenshots. I could easily recognize Hayden. One of the England player looks like Shane Warne. Amazing !

Also the england wicket keeper looks like gilly,
I dont think There will be any changes at all,Apart from the graphics,The game play will be the main factor,Apart from that The game would suck,The graphics have impressed me,the only thing That would hunt Ea will be The previouse games That they have released.more then half of planetcricket users Rather buy blic Then cricket 2005,Simply because the previouse Ea cricket games were disapointed,

I dont think ea will make a mistake this time,They are aware of The public and aware of the results they got from the other games,They might just have a better game play this time or some other stuff That blic wont have,This will be a hard contest,At the end blic will prevail.

Wow, those are great first up screens, i'm liking the Aussie Kit, and matty hayden. That stadium looks amazing as well. the bodies are looking a bit big for the heads though

Users who are viewing this thread