Screenshots - Includes 40 new images (page14)

Although the Graphics do look good, i will try my hardest not to get sucked in by EA again...Screenshots don't mean sh-t all, gameplay makes the game. i still don't see bowlers confidence there :( i think i will stick to BLIC 2005 and check out some reviews for this game. There is still hope EA can produce a great game, lets hope this is it!

zimrahil said:
cricket2005.jpg

This has confirmed my worst fears - look at the fielding radar.

It's the same field that has been in place since HB Studios designed BLC 98. It's completely unrealistic for the restricted overs in ODI's.

So 7 years on from their original game and HB Studios still cannot get the fields right. FFS :eek: :boxing :getyou

all they have done is remodel the graphics..look at the new good looking confidence meter that doesn't affect anything, the brand new ball position display where you can position the ball and hope the (non existing) ai does what its supposed to, and last but not the least ball speed marker has new look too..it's going to be a great game! :boxing

they look like renders to me, the graphics won't look anything like that in the screens, and the gameplay we already know is crap, you can trust EA.

The gameplay in Rugby 2005 was very good. The graphics also look very good and all that they can do now is improve them. I don't think you should put EA Sports down four months before release. :cool:

Skateboarder2 said:
The gameplay in Rugby 2005 was very good. The graphics also look very good and all that they can do now is improve them. I don't think you should put EA Sports down four months before release. :cool:

why is the gameplay in rugby 2005 relevant? the gameplay is gauranteed to be like cricket 2004 which was the same as in cricket 2002 which was not so different from cricket world cup 99, get the picture?
:rolleyes:

HB Studios has came up with a 'new look'. That means they probably are using different engines from previous games. Cricket 2004 had just about the same gameplay as Rugby 2004 (not too good). Rugby 2005 is an enormous improvement over its predecessor, so I hope that Cricket 2005 will be the same. :cool:

The graphics are looking really good. Why can people not just get excited in any way about this? EA may surprise you all who knows? Just give it a chance

dobbo2k4 said:
The graphics are looking really good. Why can people not just get excited in any way about this? EA may surprise you all who knows? Just give it a chance

There's always one. They have had lots of chances over the years, why should people trust them again?
Nav D, whilst the screenshots may have been 'tampered' with, they are definately not renders, as the graphics are the same as Rugby 2005, which I happen to own.

am i the only one who has noticed that langer and hayden are opening in a one dayer?

WOW!

Those graphics are amazing! :)

Better than BLIC imo.

OMG!@ IT looks amazing.....these are so not renders...its very similar to Rugby 2005 graphics wise......same fielding setups......who cares...make your own...I bet there is going to be lots more.....and with a game that looks this good, if it runs as smooth as Rugby does......I CANT WAIT!!!!

taxial said:
OMG!@ IT looks amazing.....these are so not renders...its very similar to Rugby 2005 graphics wise......same fielding setups......who cares...make your own...I bet there is going to be lots more.....and with a game that looks this good, if it runs as smooth as Rugby does......I CANT WAIT!!!!

IMO this is why EA release such crap Cricket games...

WOW! :) :) Whata graphics. I think these screen shots are better than BLIC screen shots, faces, hair styles and everything.

Users who are viewing this thread