Screenshots - Includes 40 new images (page14)

squiz said:
Wow, those are great first up screens, i'm liking the Aussie Kit, and matty hayden. That stadium looks amazing as well. the bodies are looking a bit big for the heads though

dont tell me that you are going to buy cricket 2005 :p

bharat said:
Looks really impressive!!!!

I thought cricket 2005 would be crap.But EA have proved me wrong.FIFA style details is amazing.

fardin said:
WOw great graphics.Looks impressive,I might just buy cricket 2005.

EA have sucked you both in already - showing you the best screen shots possible and everyone is saying its amazing, forgetting completely this has nothing to do with gameplay or how buggy it will be :rolleyes:

Well I'll take these as a sign that EA are seriously addressing the competition from BLIC, rather than that they're just doing what they do best and giving us nothing but good graphics and nice presentation- the confidence meter makes a return, we've got revamped bowling meters though, we'll have to wait and see how it turns out.

EA have sucked you both in already - showing you the best screen shots possible and everyone is saying its amazing, forgetting completely this has nothing to do with gameplay or how buggy it will be

Most impressive shots possible? They're from the bloody PS2

joesaadati said:
The outfield and the pitch looks really very ordinary hopefully the will fix it before its release.

your not serious are you?

the pitch and outfield in these screens looks at least 5 times as good as those from BLIC and anything i have seen in any other cricket game

where did u get these screenshots from? i cant see them anywhere on the EA website

EA already sucking people in eh...the screens look great but the gameplay is still a question mark. Also i still see a white sight-screen for an ODI, i think i see a red ball in one of the screens!!!

Lets hope EA and Codies can both bring great games....but i will get BLIC before Cricket 2005.

Hicksy551993 said:
your not serious are you?

the pitch and outfield in these screens looks at least 5 times as good as those from BLIC and anything i have seen in any other cricket game

where did u get these screenshots from? i cant see them anywhere on the EA website

kodos said:
i got it from au.playstation.com. I must say the graphics are pretty good and they have used the fifa player models. Looks alot like rugby 2005 in terms of kits, player deatils and the tv overlay. I must say the best picture is the SCG under floodlights, it looks quite realistic.

cricket2005.jpg

This has confirmed my worst fears - look at the fielding radar.

It's the same field that has been in place since HB Studios designed BLC 98. It's completely unrealistic for the restricted overs in ODI's.

So 7 years on from their original game and HB Studios still cannot get the fields right. FFS :eek: :boxing :getyou

zimrahil said:
cricket2005.jpg

This has confirmed my worst fears - look at the fielding radar.

It's the same field that has been in place since HB Studios designed BLC 98. It's completely unrealistic for the restricted overs in ODI's.

So 7 years on from their original game and HB Studios still cannot get the fields right. FFS :eek: :boxing :getyou
And as has already been said, note the red ball and white sightscreen. Pathetic.

Cricket Shot 2005

Screenshot of my upcoming Cricket Shot 2005
10cric2.jpg

Anyone can post good screenshots...

the graphics are looking amazing........i'm re-considering my thoughts about BLIC.

but the obvious 2 reasons to worry about are........

1. The BUGS in the game.
2. A.I. ofcourse.

**Can u see the pic of Mathew Hayden..........i guess maybe he's taking an oath "From this year onwards EA's gonna produce good bug-free games."

holy **** the shots look amazing ,btw what r gilly and warmie doin in the england side dont say that those are generic faces like 2004 ,cause all will be ****ed off

tassietiger said:
Screenshot of my upcoming Cricket Shot 2005
10cric2.jpg

Anyone can post good screenshots...
What are you trying to prove? A random photo isn't the same as an ingame screenshot, as I'm sure you're aware......

Opinion

The screenshots do look very good so far, just the flaws of the red ball and white sight screen to be corrected. The lighting is also very good. I will need some more information before I think about buying this game though. My money is still put away for Brian Lara International Cricket. :D

Users who are viewing this thread