Screenshots - Includes 40 new images (page14)

In fairness to EA, It does look amasing..........................but i wont care unless they got manual appealing and swing!!!

bharat said:
crick05 would be good.There is atleast an improvement in player models.
We have good patch makers who can make gameplay better.

Continuing my one man crusade to point out facts and common sense, "We have good patch makers who can make gameplay better" is no excuse for EA continually releasing cricket games where the most important element, gameplay is so woeful

In effect you are saying, please make the game as aesthetically pleasing as you can, add some more modes, and who cares about the gameplay, cos we have patchmakers doing it in their own time for free to make things better 6 months later? :eek:

Doesn't anyone here get it :rolleyes:

ok,ok,I get it.

Atleast compatition from BLIC should make EA work without sleep for 2 months and give a game with better gameplay.
hope against hope hopen???

Maybe EA is keeping Cricket 2005 as a surprise package.
It could have been under development in an underground secret laboratory all these days. :p

sam2002 said:
if you'r a graphic freak forget c05 graphics check this c04 graphic

Looking good Sam. For anyone wondering this is Sam's editing of the Cricket 2004 rendering/models.

Ste

Concern

I am least concerned of red ball or white sidescreens in ODIs. We have big patchmakers in this forum to take care of that.
One of my biggest concerns in C2K4 was limited faces. How can you use just 20 odd faces for hundreds of players. Looks like they are repeating the same mistake again this time.

Of course, you will not expect Sachin Tendulkar to play for both India and Pakistan. There is only one Sachin.

Also, I am seriously concerned of AI.

Sams pic looks like the players have plastic wrap effect of Photoshop CS.

sunsamrat1980 said:
I am least concerned of red ball or white sidescreens in ODIs. We have big patchmakers in this forum to take care of

Blimey, I think you just wasted your time Zim on posting what you did. Here's what Zimrahil posted sunsamrat.

'Continuing my one man crusade to point out facts and common sense, "We have good patch makers who can make gameplay better" is no excuse for EA continually releasing cricket games where the most important element, gameplay is so woeful'

EA didn't come up hard this time.... wow.... graphics look crisp..... totally unexpected by EA

tought competition!!

I am amazed at people saying keeping people informed is 'pampering' them..man they deserve the sh*% treatment EA gives it's paying customers (remember filesforcrappy patch, no website update even after release, silly gameplay mistakes ??).
I am happy to see one company that's being honest about the development of the game (yes first set of screens wasn't all that good but they didn't try to hide it) and atleast they are making a sincere effort that you expect from a professional game developer. and if I look like having a bias then be it..

sunsamrat1980 said:
I am least concerned of red ball or white sidescreens in ODIs. We have big patchmakers in this forum to take care of that.

ffs, they will add a white ball in before its release, I dont think they're that stupid. I don't support EA in any way whatsoever.
:rolleyes:

I am amazed at people saying keeping people informed is 'pampering' them..man they deserve the sh*% treatment EA gives it's paying customers (remember filesforcrappy patch, no website update even after release, silly gameplay mistakes ??).

shailesh,i hope u r not entering the ip addresses in the explorer address bars.coz the site name says "cricket2004online".remember ea is the creator.

The problem with these games is that there is no inner circle white lines in the outfield like the real outfield and the outfield really looks bad.

joesaadati said:
The problem with these games is that there is no inner circle white lines in the outfield like the real outfield
This is one thing I continue to stick up for EA on. THIS IS NOT A BUG! The fielding circle does not actually have to be there, even in ODIs.

Users who are viewing this thread