Screenshots - Includes 40 new images (page14)

pple stop gettin all fussed over this. jus wait till the games come out then well see wich ones r good, and wich ones arent. hpw can u possibly judge cric05 at all? all u hav to go by is some screenshots...wich to be honest look amazing!

the graphics on this game do look great, but for your computer to have a game like that ur computer will have to be worth like $3,000 +

you guys seem to be forgetting that BLC isnt out yet, there is no reason to compare games until both are completed. its not fair that we are giving BLC developers raps because no one has even played the game, i say (and its my opinion i bet theres many people blasting me for this) but we wait, BLC might have seen these forums and decided that what they have done is good enough and give us a poor game. Personally i like EA Games and i will buy EA Cricket 2005 for sure, BLC i will wait until i have played it because im suspect over how it will turn out. EA Cricket games are always authentic so ill back them. All i want is a decent game with the stats and everything, gameplay, honestly, doesnt bother me, im not that "into computer games" but i love sport games, and i put up with poor games like AFL Live series because thats all there is. So lets give them all a break and see what they come up with :)

hmmm thats a fair bit of crapping on lol

dirtydog
U19 Cricketer

National Team: Australia
Domestic Team: Victoria Bushrangers
you guys seem to be forgetting that BLC isnt out yet, there is no reason to compare games until both are completed. its not fair that we are giving BLC developers raps because no one has even played the game,

thats the problem man.people love "change",whether its good or bad........its different matter.

Hicksy551993 said:
the graphics on this game do look great, but for your computer to have a game like that ur computer will have to be worth like $3,000 +
Those screens are from a $300 PS2........

Actually all you would need is a decent graphics card. A powerful computer these days is available for less than $1500. If you get a graphics card for under $100 I'm sure the game will work great.

good graphic cardc (pci express) r available from 4.5k(indian rupees).the rate art which prices r crashing,it shouldnt b a problem.

U guys seem to be forgetting that if theres a bug that makes the game virtually unplayable ea dont give a stuff and wont release a quick patch that would take a team of developers less than a day or 2 to fix.

Look at Rugby 2005 sure it looks awesome but its still just Rugby 2004 with nicer graphics the gameplay is barely unchanged and theres quite a few bugs ive already noticed.
AI Offsides i havent once seen the ai penalised for being offside they can be 5metres over the line and tackle me without being penalised (costs me 5m).
Also when i was playing the great world league i was halfway through the season in division 2 but for some reason everytime i tried to play the next game it would crash.After a couple of days of playing with stuff i went to the squad information and for some reason my team was full of argentinians.
Im guessing its coz i recruited an argentinian then saved the game and quit.
SO make sure you keep a backup save file just incase this bug hits you as if it does its unfixable.
Theres probably more but i dont know much about the rules of union.

Do you think the B@$&#^ at EA/HB will patch this game ???
Ofcourse not they have my money they dont care, time for them to make the next version.

How could anyone possibly think about buying another EA/HB cricket game after what they did to us with 2004, it was virtually unplayable due to the bugs and they wouldnt even give us a quick patch.

Yes the graphics look amazing (including pitch whoever said it didnt) but the gameplay will make this game crap, there will be a couple of new features but it will be the same as 2004 and i bet half the bugs will still be there aswell.

After the way they treated us with cricket 2004 they can go to hell.

actually the ai in rugby 2005 has been much improved. But i still must say that there still be a number of bugs that will still remain in rugby 2005 and cricket 2005.

what else we seem to have forgotten was what hb promised us in crick 2004, they said their would be the duckworth lewis system, um ain't seen it. Also a career stat thing well that didn't happen. I bet a lot of you's were brassed off when what they promised wasn't in. Yet just cause of the graphics they have shown. You are ready to forgive their blatant lies? I will be buying blic first and if their is any good review for 2005 maybe i will buy that as well.

I think the cricket 2005 will have cricket 2004 missing feature and bug fix with much improved graphics and al.Even they do this ,it is not bad either.As there are less bugs.

Users who are viewing this thread