Screenshots - Includes 40 new images (page14)

Skateboarder2 said:
Vbulletin licences cost ?45.99. I'd pay for one because my Cricket World forum currently run by Invisionfree needs a boost and there are a lot more features with Vbulletin.

I'd like to see something new in a cricket game.
But you don't even have any members, why spend money on something that is likely to fail? Try phpBB or something similar before you waste your money

I'm getting Vbulletin in a bid to get more members, brad. Hopefully to follow in the footsteps of Ste one day.

Anyway, two more screens of Cricket 2005:

The batsman animations are the same as those in 2004 !

Yes but the bowler is wearing glasses and carrying a ball towel!

zimrahil said:
The batsman animations are the same as those in 2004 !

How can you tell the animation !!! Its only a screenshot !!
Animation means it needs to show motion.

fanirama said:
How can you tell the animation !!! Its only a screenshot !!
Animation means it needs to show motion.

Because I recognise the shots (especially the top picture) from 2004.

Both pictures are the straight drive 6 hit shot. Try playing it in 2004 and you will understand what I am saying

Did any of u notice.
White sight screen on ODIs again.
Will EA not fix this?????????

So the only improvemrent I've seen so far is Player models rest is from cric2004,cric2002.

Skateboarder2 said:
Without a Vbulletin licence Planetcricket wouldn't exist. I have got all the info from Ste and when my licence is approved on Thursday I will know how to make my Forum.

Well I dont know...Planetcricket can easily run without VB and it has done on other forum software in the past. I agree with brad that PHPBB is a really good free alternative that perhaps you should use instead of spending money on vBulletin. The forum software you use does not make a forum and 99% of members will proberbly care or perhaps even know what software your forum uses.

Well the game looks to be as a just a little improvised version of Cricket 2004. The scoreboard, bats stumps and ad boards need work, The ligthing is good, the name for each player is also good, plus towels is also good.

The thing im most impressed with in the new screenshot is the real player numbers, eg. Langer in the screenshot is number 21, his real ODI number.

Users who are viewing this thread