Screenshots - Includes 40 new images (page14)

Sman-21, you have got to tell me where you learnt your lessons in telling the future. Bigbadsharky--its good they didn't have D/L--it's so ****ing off!! :D But point taken. EA has screwed us in the past and will probably screw us again but 2 games in a sports isn't exactly competition. I think everyone is shouting their ass off about EA and BLIC now but when the time comes both games will be bought. At least have the members on this forum read about how bad the game was and still went and bought it just to experience it. When there are only 2 games in the market, despite how good one game is you will still feel you are missing the other. There is no diversification.

i just noticed another thing with the screenshots, there isnt any shown with the players actually playing a shot and hitting the ball, and in the screenshot with the bowler bowling, it still looks like the bat is stuck to the wrist of the batter like in cricket 2004

sohummisra said:
Sman-21, you have got to tell me where you learnt your lessons in telling the future.

haha we will just have to wait an see.

And i can tell you i will only be buying one of the games because here in Australia games are between $60 and $80 so know way will i be getting both.
if i was in India where the games are all copies so there real cheap ofcourse i would buy both.

You're going to spend ?79.98 on two potentially bad games? Sure, they may be great but you haven't even read a review!

I will buy BLIC on the morning it is released. However, I will rent the EA game from the video store first. Not taking any chances with that mob again.

Skateboarder2 said:
You're going to spend ?79.98 on two potentially bad games? Sure, they may be great but you haven't even read a review!
Haha the whole world does not live in England. I expect them to charge about Rs. 1000/- in the shops for each game which will come to a total of about $45 for both games. And if its more than that there is always the streets ;). I live in India, and these are the times I put paid to that fact.

Just kidding. I have some money left over and I have nothing to spend it on so I might as well buy the two games. They are the only computer games I play anyway. I've sold my soul to EA and BLIC looks pretty good.

Well BLIC is a must, but I probably will have to check the bank for Cricket 2005. A lot of my money is being spent on a Vbulletin licence.

How much do those cost? And why would you pay for one. :p Aren't there enough freeware open-source forum tools to choose from. Not my problem anyhow, I'll just shut up and enjoy PC. :D I think both games will be decent. EA may lack the gameplay but I don't really care at this point. All I want is an updated game. So if they throw me something like only right-handed batsmen like they did in CWC 99 then I shall be ****ed.

Vbulletin licences cost ?45.99. I'd pay for one because my Cricket World forum currently run by Invisionfree needs a boost and there are a lot more features with Vbulletin.

I'd like to see something new in a cricket game.

This vBulletin license just does not sound right to me. I would never purchase a license for something like that. I would rather choose a freeware alternative (and I'm sure many freeware programs have most of the vBulletin features) or if worst came to worst I would program it myself (yeah right).

Without a Vbulletin licence Planetcricket wouldn't exist. I have got all the info from Ste and when my licence is approved on Thursday I will know how to make my Forum.

Users who are viewing this thread