Screenshots - Includes 40 new images (page14)

taxial said:
I think I can let the sightscreens slide as long as the game plays as good as it looks.

By the looks of it mate,I dont think the gameplay would be different from Cricket 2004,I mean As far as I am concern I see the same shots that we have in cricket 2004,For example The one where you come down to the track and hit in the off side In the air That usualy goes for six or four over the top,The same thing no difference but the graphics are top class.

fardin said:
By the looks of it mate,I dont think the gameplay would be different from Cricket 2004,I mean As far as I am concern I see the same shots that we have in cricket 2004,For example The one where you come down to the track and hit in the off side In the air That usualy goes for six or four over the top,The same thing no difference but the graphics are top class.

Yeah, It looks similar mate, but all the motion capture is new (or at least thats what weve been told) so this would mean different collision, which means all new shots. Im pretty sure they would have to use all new motion capture if they are using the fifa engine.....they could use the goalie AI for the wicket keeper!

the screenshots looks great and realistic. looking forward for the video release.
My favorite 3 screenshots are:

Attachments

• 750930.jpg
    750930.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 133
  • 714614.jpg
    714614.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 129
  • 710212.jpg
    710212.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
gamer kid That is the 3 screen shots That I thought was the wrost ones,Wow and it is your favorite wow.

fardin said:
gamer kid That is the 3 screen shots That I thought was the wrost ones,Wow and it is your favorite wow.

fardin they are favorite to me according to graphics only because lee,pollock,ponting look great and also the stadium graphics but the bugs are still there like white sightscreens,batsman holding the at at the top but have you seen that bowler is wearing wrist band and umpire has a walkytalky

gamerkid22 said:
fardin they are favorite to me according to graphics only because lee,pollock,ponting look great and also the stadium graphics but the bugs are still there like white sightscreens,batsman holding the at at the top but have you seen that bowler is wearing wrist band and umpire has a walkytalky
And the crowds are still chopped. But overall I believe that at least EA guys have done justice to the graphics.

well at least they updated the MCG. and the graphics looks superb. Also appears that bowlers have arm bands now like nba, but it appears to me that there is only one umpire in the whole game.

That umpire looks more like a vampire,

Firstly the umpires hands are too thin. They are holding the bat wrong. There were the same screenshots over and over. But I thought that the players faces were great, like you could actually tell who the bowler actually was.

GO AUSSIES said:
Firstly the umpires hands are too thin. They are holding the bat wrong. There were the same screenshots over and over. But I thought that the players faces were great, like you could actually tell who the bowler actually was.

Your first post and a has no meaning what so ever.Who cares about the players face the game play is the importent part mate,we can make faces by our selfs check around the forum and you would find lots of people with the abillity to make faces but If the game doesnt have a good game play then It is not even walking to the store leave alone buying it.

can anyone (barmy,andrew or anyone)tell them at ea ,to change the position of holding the bat.

gamerkid22 said:

Who cares if the batsmen is holding the top of the bat like that. Ghilchrist and many others do the same.

fardin said:
Your first post and a has no meaning what so ever.Who cares about the players face the game play is the importent part mate,we can make faces by our selfs check around the forum and you would find lots of people with the abillity to make faces but If the game doesnt have a good game play then It is not even walking to the store leave alone buying it.
stfu.gif

So because gameplay is most important people aren't permitted to make graphical observations? And I find it ironic that you, of all people, are critiquing other peoples posts, considering the quality of your own

brad352 said:
stfu.gif

So because gameplay is most important people aren't permitted to make graphical observations? And I find it ironic that you, of all people, are critiquing other peoples posts, considering the quality of your own

Well put brad. Took the words right out of my mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread