Screenshots - Includes 40 new images (page14)

sohummisra said:
Obviously that is an over-generalization. A new engine does not mean that they need to change every aspect of gameplay. Why change something that is fine? The position that the batsmen had after running was not bad in anyway so it makes perfect sense to leave it as it is. That's like saying all sodas are the same because the bottles are shaped the same way.

i agree with u but can someone show a screenshot where the batsman is near the crease after completing a run.

some plus points of EA sports cricket 2005 tell me whether i am wrong.
1.crowd are taken from fifa 2005 looks great because they are energetic all the time.
2.graphics ofcourse are great.
3.all faces and kits are real.
4.animated duck in the game.
5.there is a season mode.
6.manual appealing and dive button.

Last edited:
But what are all the things that won't be there? Speculation, speculation. Everyone does it but it usually turns out to be as far from the truth as possible. Cricket 2005 is liable to be a phenomenal game--but it is also possible that it will just be a complete failure.

Well i think the game is better than criket 2004 in the graphics but there are still some of the bugs present...hopefully it will be better

sohummisra said:
That's like saying all sodas are the same because the bottles are shaped the same way.

Interesting one that, because the Coca-Cola corporation has a copyright on the design of the Coke bottle, so they others are not allowed to be the same! :p

Wow Nice Pics But There Is A Problem

Yeah I agree , the screenshots look amazing , absolutely stunning actually but I don't think you guys have looked closely enough. In the first screenshot where an English bowler is bowling to an Aussie batsman notice the color of the ball , ITS RED ! Now somebody plz tell EA that a WHITE BALL is used in ODIs.

Although its not a big problem and can be fixed in a minute or so(I hope so) but still we want everything to be perfect this time and RED BALLS in ODIs will not do us any good.

Yeah I agree , the screenshots look amazing , absolutely stunning actually but I don't think you guys have looked closely enough. In the first screenshot where an English bowler is bowling to an Aussie batsman notice the color of the ball , ITS RED ! Now somebody plz tell EA that a WHITE BALL is used in ODIs.

Although its not a big problem and can be fixed in a minute or so(I hope so) but still we want everything to be perfect this time and RED BALLS in ODIs will not do us any good.

if you have read in the later posts and seen pictures which were released later the ball has been switched to the white one.

anmolkapoor said:

Try reading posts earlier in the thread and other threads and you would realise that the red ball has been picked up on, but as kodos says, it is white in more recent screenshots.

Good find, thanks- they don't look too bad, but we've still got white ODI sightscreens

I think I can let the sightscreens slide as long as the game plays as good as it looks.

Users who are viewing this thread