Screenshots - Includes 40 new images (page14)

why are you guys blasting Criicket 2005 like this. If the game developers read this they probably will have less moitvation to make it better. PLus i dont understand this love for BLIC. yes they have been releaasing info for long but doesnt make the game better. Right now we can only see one thing that is graphics and in that department EA is blwoing Codemasters out of the water. BLIC is looking uglier than Cricket 2002. Player animations have always made cricket looked flawed, the best I ever saw was Cricket 96.

BLIC is looking uglier than Cricket 2002

i agree to everything u said,but not the above statement.i'd give 9.5 for ea and 8 for codies in grfx.gameplay???lets wait bfore judging.

apesnani said:
why are you guys blasting Criicket 2005 like this. If the game developers read this they probably will have less moitvation to make it better. PLus i dont understand this love for BLIC. yes they have been releaasing info for long but doesnt make the game better. Right now we can only see one thing that is graphics and in that department EA is blwoing Codemasters out of the water. BLIC is looking uglier than Cricket 2002. Player animations have always made cricket looked flawed, the best I ever saw was Cricket 96.

Because people think (and have every right to) they have been cheated with previous EA Cricket games, we were told lies and they released what seemed to be a half finished game, yes Cricket 2005 graphics are better but i don't think graphics was the major problem in cricket 2004 :rolleyes:

Why should we trust them again? im not saying it won't be any good but uno......

Last edited:
I think its going to be a DUD, but it's cricket and I love the sport so I will buy it. Then complain abou it, on this forum most likely...

That sucks, for you. The only console I've ever owned is PSX and I played Cricket 2000 and Brian Lara Cricket 99 on it. Both games were not particularly brilliant efforts. I guess BLC was fun to an extent. But the graphics hurt my eyes.

Bill_Law_Dain said:
Is they're any chance of Codemaster and Ea Sports to work togather

...Codemaster got the best gameplay and Ea Sports got the best graphics

If this happens we will get great graphics and great gameplay which equals to a great game :cheers

ya we wish!

Hey does any notice anything similar to Cricket 2004 about this picture?

The batsman run past the wicket and stop EXACTLY the same as they did in Cricket 2004, which means there still using the same gameplay engine.

cricket200503big5yh.jpg

That's exactly what I said, though it may be in a different thread.

But I think everyone knows that this game will more than likely simply be Cricket 2004 with new graphics. Exactly like Rugby 2005 is Rugby 2004 with new graphics.

lazy_chesnut said:
That's exactly what I said, though it may be in a different thread.

But I think everyone knows that this game will more than likely simply be Cricket 2004 with new graphics. Exactly like Rugby 2005 is Rugby 2004 with new graphics.

well i think tht does not make sense.simply a batsman standing like cricket 2004 doesn't mean tht they used the same game engine guys...

Yeah it does, they ran past the wicket like 2004, they stand the same way as 2004, and the holding of the bat is pretty much the same, slightly different because of the new graphics engine.

Obviously that is an over-generalization. A new engine does not mean that they need to change every aspect of gameplay. Why change something that is fine? The position that the batsmen had after running was not bad in anyway so it makes perfect sense to leave it as it is. That's like saying all sodas are the same because the bottles are shaped the same way.

Users who are viewing this thread