Screenshots - Includes 40 new images (page14)

guess the players . according to me they are:
top row from left: S.Fleming ,A.Gilchrist, M.Hayden, M,Vaughan
middle row left: G.McGrath
bottom row from left: G.Jones , S.Harmison, S.Jones
:cheers

Attachments

• c2k5.JPG
    c2k5.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 155
I'm happy if the graphics are improved.

Because I think Cricket 2005 will be as editable as Cricket 2004,so we can edit the stuff :)

that steve harmy image is really good.look at that beard.too original.keep it up ea.

These HB Screens are just cut scenes and replays i guess ... they need to show more gameplay screens... and that is the actual gameplay screens like codies are showing us!

Here are the images taken from the flash file:

3rd1.jpg
3rd2.jpg
3rd3.jpg
3rd4.jpg

3rdbig1.jpg

3rd5.jpg

3rdbig2.jpg

Where are the guys who said that the crowds look like the ones in fifa 2005 ? To me, they same to be identical as those in Cricket 2004.

Plus the crowds are getting clipped... i.e. there are half cut zombies out there!!

This is really unprofessional and stupid from EA... In the era of Doom2 and HL2 they are making such stupid things....

And the trees also don't have any depth they are mere textures placed on a wall.. And They are talking about realistic/accurate stadiums... Bah!

I am looking forward to BLC...

pcss1.jpg

3rdbig2.jpg

I think EA Cricket 2005 crowds look better.

p.s. I think you mean Doom3 btw. Yes, both Doom3 and HL2 had amazing graphics. Unfortunately, cricket games aren't using that kind of graphics engine.

Last edited:
Although is the EA screenshot a picture from the game or is it some sort of rendered image perhaps from an intro movies?

Ste

No it's definately a screen which uses the game's "gaming graphics engine" if that makes sense. I say that because it looks exactly the same as FIFA 2005 and Rugby 2005.

@ritwik - those crowds are from Rugby 2005 and FIFA 2005 I can assure you. In Cricket 2005 there was always that guy in the green jumper, remember...?

oo langers in the ODIs:D about time his in the form of his life!

Users who are viewing this thread