Screenshots - Includes 40 new images (page14)

Who cares if the batsmen is holding the top of the bat like that. Ghilchrist and many others do the same.

can u name a few.then divide those numbers by total number of batsmen in the game and multiply it by 100.and then look at the resulting percentage.even the codies have done the same thing.hand positions too high on the bat.

My worst nightmare seems to have come true, after all the advances made in the graphics department... FIFA engine et all, EA still hasn't managed to make the batsmen hold the bats realistically! These new screens prove my point. Although it looks top notch as far as presentation goes, how can they ignore this basic thing! How can a cricket game look realistic if the batsman isn't holding the bat properly while playing a shot! I hope they have enough time to work on this. Although all indications suggest that this is, in all probability very close to the final build. I sure hope it's not!

Some of those screenshots were good. Compared the the default Cricket 2004 faces (without the face patches) those faces of Brett Lee and Hayden were easy to see, really easy to see.

sarwan said:
can u name a few.then divide those numbers by total number of batsmen in the game and multiply it by 100.and then look at the resulting percentage.even the codies have done the same thing.hand positions too high on the bat.

Very nit picky aren't we :rolleyes: Who really cares. Does it really matter? Is it going to effect your decision on buying either game?

Lets see, in the EA screen shots the bats look worse than the BLC bats and in the codies screen shots the players look worse than in the EA screen shots. Big deal!

Hello guys, been a while since I posted here. Sorry to say this but get ready to lose out on big bucks fellas, EA cricket 2005 is going to be here. Noticed in some of the screen shots the fielding set up hasn't changed one bit. In any ODI no one posts a fielder in front of the sight screen but for in EA Cricket series. The field set up will be the same, the bowlers won't bowl around the wicket, the opening bowler will bowl his full 10 overs and most bugs from previous versions will be carried over. The screen shots though will look brilliant prior to the release. Welcome to the EA trap. I was very keen to look for field set up in the screen shots above but unfortunately they have only captured the screenshots on the replays where fielding radars won't be displayed.

ea have very smartly shown us pics which they want us to see and not which we want to see , the graphics look good but there are still lot of basic flaws that can be seen from the pics itself,let alone play it ,hopefully ea will improve the gameplay else god bless us all

screenshots are awesome my 100th post is for EA sports cricket 2005.

who is the bowler in this screenshot.
uks5.jpg

crick4life said:
Hello guys, been a while since I posted here. Sorry to say this but get ready to lose out on big bucks fellas, EA cricket 2005 is going to be here. Noticed in some of the screen shots the fielding set up hasn't changed one bit. In any ODI no one posts a fielder in front of the sight screen but for in EA Cricket series. The field set up will be the same, the bowlers won't bowl around the wicket, the opening bowler will bowl his full 10 overs and most bugs from previous versions will be carried over. The screen shots though will look brilliant prior to the release. Welcome to the EA trap. I was very keen to look for field set up in the screen shots above but unfortunately they have only captured the screenshots on the replays where fielding radars won't be displayed.

Oh hi there, stranger.

Yup, exactly my thoughts. The screenshots look awsome. But, I think it is only a trap and the game will not be any better in terms of gameplay. We saw how their intelligent AI worked in terms for field placements in Cricket 2004 didn't we :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread