Screenshots

chrisw2k5

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Got the PC version this morning. Thought I'd post up a few screenies of bits of the game people may not have seen. Feel free to post a request (not one of Monty Panesar celebrating his century please:p)

Themes
The first thing you do upon loading the game is choose from the following:

Player Customisation

Squad Customisation

Trophy Cabinet - Team Trophies

Trophy Cabinet - Individual Batting Trophies

Trophy Cabinet - Individual Bowling Trophies

Kit Bag
There's quite a lot to unlock, here's a few (blacked out obviously). In the .dat file there's Kookuburra, GM, GrayNichols, Slazenger.

Stadium Unlocks
NOTE - CHANCE OF RAIN % !!

Legends Mode Menus

Requests

Stadium - MCG

--Sachin Tendulkar-----------Malinga-----------Clarke------------D.Warner-----------Shahid Afridi----------Shaoib Akhtar------------

Pakistan ODI / Shaoib Akhtar bowling

Graphics Options

Ashes Menu

Uploading and sorting many more...

Last edited:
Any chance of you posting videos?

If not, any chance of seeing some of the stadiums in the game?

Videos would be great.

I love those screenshots - they remind me of the Streetfighter IV character 'histories'!

Ah good work, thanks for all these.

A Pic of Malinga would cheer me up greatly if you dont mind, cheers;)

:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise

hey can u upload a screen shots of Shoaib Akhtar And Shahid Afridi i want to know how Xpress Shoaib Akhtar is ;) please Accept My request

Can you post screens of gameplay between Pakistan and any other team (ODI)

lol sri lanka guy looks too light-skinned (dont mean to be racist)

no one whos unlicenced looks anything like the actual player,dhoni does slightly though.

Can you post screenshots of the 'Playing Kit' in the Player customisation? I`d like to see the bats, pads and gloves they have on offer.

Codemasters have finally produced a game in the same league's as EA in terms of features. The fact that there is a pool of players you can choose from impressed me, as you've never had that in any Codemasters game.

Awesome mate great work thanks for providing so many screenshot.It would be great if you can post preview of indian face like sahcin dhoni yuvraj and all.:)

Users who are viewing this thread