Screenshots

Oh I like the fact it actually tells you what you need to do to unlock stuff:banana2:banana2

There seem to be many stadiums to unlock, so I have to ask, how many stadiums are available from the get-go?

Could you get Picture of Luke Wright, of the profile pic like with malinga and tendulkar.

Last edited:
There seem to be many stadiums to unlock, so I have to ask, how many stadiums are available from the get-go?

You'll see that on the screenshots it says 'Always Unlocked In:'. This tells you what stadiums are available in what mode. :)

Post a shot of the system settings screen - some members in the retail impressions thread are getting restless about whether there's AA/AF. Not fussed myself. :laugh

Is David Warner in the game? Can you post a screenie of him if he is, as well as Clarke please!!!

Thank you very much appreciated :banana2:happy:banana2:happy:banana2:happy

thanks Mate m Waiting For Shahid Afridi and Shoaib Akhtar Face Shots

Is David Warner in the game? Can you post a screenie of him if he is, as well as Clarke please!!!

Thank you very much appreciated :banana2:happy:banana2:happy:banana2:happy

David Warner is definitely in. There is a youtube video of a 20/20 of Australia vs England where Warner opens the batting with Watson. It's hard to tell how good he looks though on a low quality video.

More added to requests section of first post. Had this game since 10am and I haven't played it yet! Going out in half an hour too :facepalm :rtfl

Last edited:
It seemed that he was able to do some editting of the Australian Squad which is good news.

I'd love to see a photo of the main menu during an Ashes series. Hopefully there is something there more than just "next game".

Users who are viewing this thread