"See how many we get" mafia - Endgame. BKB1991, mafia, wins

Hmmm, valid thought, that.

I'm inclined to agree with puddleduck...No Lynch so we can get an investigative result tonight and hopefully strike lucky with a correct protection.

Vote count

No lynch - 2 (Puddleduck, Manly)

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

About 12 hours left in the day. Extension available if required. Also Yudi will be prodded if he fails to post before the end of the day. He's been online so there's no excuse.

Thats a good pick Varun, Colins not known for his spelling mistakes but we will have to wait and see what this clue really means later on.

I think we need to make a statement for the facts that we do know. I am in a bit of a hurry atm but if no one makes it I will do it later tonight

So far I'd say keep it fairly close to our chest as it at least means the mafia are clutching at straws as well. I'd suggest that our investigative role almost certainly investigated town last night as according to the writeup. So since we don't know what sort of protective roles we have (Bus Driver seems people's initial suggestions?) we'd be well served getting through tonight and hoping we get some more results from whoever is able to collect them and maybe even get lucky during the night. That said, as per usual, the cop/watcher could claim if they have an interesting result to share and we can hopefully protect them tonight and force the mafia to target elsewhere or risk their kill being blocked.

I was little busy ....... sorry :( :'(

After three PMs from me telling you to confirm your role and you saying ok you then sent me this:

andrinissac said:
cn u hlp me ?

followed by:

andrinissac said:
which r the roles available ??

It's not fair on the other players if you have no idea what's going on and don't attempt to get involved or learn the rules. If you have any issues talk to me via PM and don't post in the thread in case you give away role information.

Sorry for not posting anything yet. The writeup has been pretty much analyzed so I won't bother writing a huge paragraph trying to analzye it as most of the points which came up on my mind have been covered.

Regarding 'They laughed at the men who trusted them and planned their deaths', just like Varun even I feel that it could be a usurper.

For now I'll go with a No Lynch too as I'm not really suspicious of anyone at the moment.

No Lynch

No point in going round and round and reaching the point from where we started.

Vote count

No lynch - 6 (Puddleduck, Manly, Zhuorb, Yudi, User2010, BKB1991)

With 10 alive it took 6 to lynch or end the day

Day 1

Some suggested, some dissembled, some kept quiet.
Without clear evidence of wrongdoing the town decided to keep its powder dry, to keep the hood off the brow of the headsman.
Fearful of retribution scarce an accusation was even made.
They waited for mornring not knowing if this night would be their last.

It is now night 1. You have 24 hours to get your roles in.

Users who are viewing this thread