MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
8th Match, Group B: Australia v West Indies at Colombo (RPS)

odds bet365

I believe Australia will be going in with the same XI. Yes, yes, insert my usual disdain over the balance of the team and the justification of Bailey and Christian in the XI...:D

There have been questions over the health of Hogg and Starc as they missed training, but hopefully Starc in particular is OK. He and Watson and Cummins have a BIG job to do. If they get hammered, the backup bowling is not good enough to stop a big WI score.

For Australia's own good and the future of sane T20 selections, Windies giving them a T20 hammering, may wake up a few of those selectors.

vbookie event closed already? I wanted to bet my vCash. Half of the total balance on each teams.

What an over from Cummins, unlucky not to get a wicket.

WI having the same problem they have been facing from many years now. Try to hit every ball and don't run for ----. Almost no running between the wickets. Aussie have been bowling brilliantly so far. Gayle dropped :eek:

Big man goes! They still have two big hitters in Dwayne Bravo and Pollard. Lets see if they can reach 170-180 from here.

191! Well done Windies. Aussies have a tall ask. They have what it takes to overhaul it but its easier said than done.

What hitting by Warner! 6 0 4 6 4 1 from Warner off Rampaul's first over.

----------

And here he goes.

Users who are viewing this thread