On Hold Sheffield Shield 2017 | Public Auction!

How should the squads be decided?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
redback-png.182986

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
I'll have to go as a co-manager, with @Jack Ryder if he is interested :) if not, a more of a silent co with someone else. Schedule is a bit hectic, PCPL starting next week + The Apprentice + Finishing LOL

MrNginator

International Coach
NZ....
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Anyone wish to co-manage Victoria Bushrangers with me?

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Also, @CazC30 because she voted in the poll!

D

Deleted member 46200

I'm loosing track of what I'm part of and would like to be part of don't be mean just put things in layman's terms, please.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I'm loosing track of what I'm part of and would like to be part of don't be mean just put things in layman's terms, please.
I tagged you because you voted in the poll in this league so I though you would be interested

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
NSW please[DOUBLEPOST=1488099299][/DOUBLEPOST]Ohh I think it's gone.. Ok no problem.. I will take Western Warriors..
I think there will be complete squad draft.. No retention system.

D

Deleted member 46200

I tagged you because you voted in the poll in this league so I though you would be interested
I am interested just don't know what to do...? Would prefer to do something with the Warriors but always game for something but nothing with a team of players with webbed feet and fingers.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I am interested just don't know what to do...? Would prefer to do something with the Warriors but always game for something but nothing with a team of players with webbed feet and fingers.

In this , you will be the manager of any team... First you will have to buy players from the auction and as the fixtures go you will have to post the different lineups...[DOUBLEPOST=1488113104][/DOUBLEPOST]Or just see this

Cricket Leagues for Dummies (and new members) - Cricket Leagues on PlanetCricket Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread