Shoaib Akhtar - Daily Mail Ball Tampering Allegations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the summary of this thread is that you shouldn't rely on static pictures to determine whether tampering occurred. Same thing applies with people who try to use pictures to show that the ball has hit the bat or that Murali chucks.

Well I havent really been actively following the series, so I dont really know how serious this issue was. I mean, if it was ball tampering, then why havent we seen any action from the ICC yet.

Well I havent really been actively following the series, so I dont really know how serious this issue was. I mean, if it was ball tampering, then why havent we seen any action from the ICC yet.

Because they're too pussy.

Shoaib should be more careful with all this ball tampering thing. Does not he know his father is not a match refree :sarcasm

I mean, if it was ball tampering, then why havent we seen any action from the ICC yet.

Because it is Pakistan (again) who have a hiss(tor)y of hissy fits when accused of ball tampering, whether there is evidence or not, and the ICC never did like upsetting applecarts which is why they maintain the current Test structure and won't touch two tiers even though it is the only rational option for cricket to join C21.

That's why Pakistan have ball tampered for years and got away with it

^Do you honestly think only Pakistan are into ball tampering? In that Mike Atherton must be renamed as Malik Ahsan.

I'm closing this. If people want to to discuss subjects like this then we have no problem with it, however, do it in a mature and adult way. Given what's gone on in this tour, I suggest people just need to take a step back and think about what they post and in what manner they post.

Seriously guys, just grow up, you're not of an age where we should need to hold your hand whenever you want do to post something with such a volatile subject matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread