Should Lumb, Kieswetter & Yardy be released as DLC

Should Lumb, Kieswetter & Yardy be released as DLC

• Total voters
Lol, check out the Codemasters IC10 forums and see what a SPAM master this donko guy is

The people who have just got into cricket because of England winning the WC can go fling themselves.

AC09 was a commercial success without them and IC10 will do just fine without those bandwagon fans.

The core base is already there and with England winning the Ashes in 09, its only gotten bigger.

Couldnt have put it better myself. To be honest, i think that even the jump on the band wagon 05 ashes cricket fans have all died out long ago.
Im a postie, and not 1 single person even knew there was a world cup going on, let alone the fact england were playing well and in the final. Once they won it, only 2 people even knew, and that was only cos of the bbc news.

Totally disagree with what you have said, England winning the 20/20 world cup has hardly made any non cricket fan take any extra interest, in ashes 05 that was defo the case so many people got into cricket because of that but in this case its only a small number.
Most real fans wont give a rats ass that there is a few players missing from the line up, worst case scenario you can make them in the customisation part.
And your example of "ronney" WHO? and "lampard is a very poor comparison.

england winning the world t20 is way bigger then england winning the ashes, the ashes is only reconised in eng & aus where the world cup is reconised sall around the world end of the day ashes is just a test series

england winning the world t20 is way bigger then england winning the ashes, the ashes is only reconised in eng & aus where the world cup is reconised sall around the world end of the day ashes is just a test series

Death to the infidel!

How could anyone say that?!
I would imagine any aussie or english fan would rather win ashes than t20 world cup. Ide rather watch a normal test series than a t20 world cup. Test cricket is the true form of the game.
But i guess each to his own.

Death to the infidel!

Hate to say it, but he's right (in this context). Most people who will buy this will most probably not be looking to play test matches, or even ODIs (:eek:). Obviously, test cricket is miles ahead of T20 cricket for me and you in terms of importance, but Codemasters know that the majority of their money will be made by customers looking to have a bit of fun. Not many people have the patience to play even a day of test cricket, let alone 5 whole days.

Last edited:
most people will buy this game for the t20's not test matches, T20 is mainstream cricket where test matches aint up there most peolple out there only chat bout t20 cos it is that big, saying the ashes is bigger then the t20 world cup is like saying the fa cup final is bigger then the world cup final

most people will buy this game for the t20's not test matches, T20 is mainstream cricket where test matches aint up there most peolple out there only chat bout t20 cos it is that big, saying the ashes is bigger then the t20 world cup is like saying the fa cup final is bigger then the world cup final

No, saying T20 world cup is bigger than ashes is like saying the league 2 play off final is bigger than the world cup final
Its not
The Ashes is test cricket which is proper cricket
World T20 is just to get more people into cricket

No, saying T20 world cup is bigger than ashes is like saying the league 2 play off final is bigger than the world cup final
Its not
The Ashes is test cricket which is proper cricket
World T20 is just to get more people into cricket

& when them ppl get into cricket they will only enjoy t20 & maybe odi's but will find watching test matches is like watching paint dry for 5 days, all test mastches are is dot balls who enjoys that might aswell watch golf, soon there will be no test matches they could not even sell out a england test match against BAN half the stadium was empty at lords/ old trafford you ever seen a england t20 stadium half full???? never

& when them ppl get into cricket they will only enjoy t20 & maybe odi's but will find watching test matches is like watching paint dry for 5 days, all test mastches are is dot balls who enjoys that might aswell watch golf, soon there will be no test matches they could not even sell out a england test match against BAN half the stadium was empty at lords/ old trafford you ever seen a england t20 stadium half full???? never

For Bangladesh at lords last day, it was busy, but some parts of the ground you couldn't get into, so the area's you could get into there were nearly no seats left
If you go to an england test match you will find test more better, well i did and i'm 15
I prefer england Test over England T20, but i prefer county T20 more better as it more fun than england T20
Reason to stadiums not being full at test because for 1 day vs Pakistan at lords over 16 is ?90, whereas under 16 is ?5 And in a T20 or ODI they are cheaper.
You will find more people go to a test match if the adult prices were lower. As they will take there kid with them like first time at lords.

Last edited:
saying the ashes is bigger then the t20 world cup is like saying the fa cup final is bigger then the world cup final

I cant believe what im reading, seriously what planet are you from?
It is the most ridiculous comparison ive ever heard,
Do us all a favour and go do one back to codemasters forums.:doh

i definately will play all 3 forms of cricket in the game, starting with odi world cup (or trophy, whatever its called in the game)

i will start by playin t20
i will also play test but for me likes ashes 09 it will be a t20 game i will bat & ball like t20 it will be like playin a t20 in whites & wth a red ball

People say T20 is the future of cricket, well I'm relatively new to cricket, 14 years old and guess what...

Test > T20's

To be fair though I find T20's better to watch than ODI's..

Users who are viewing this thread