Shout Box and messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackleopard92

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was helping my sister in browsing when something caught my attention.
it's called the shoutBox.And its a damm cool feature.
take a look

----------
----------

shoutbox1dg.jpg

----------
----------

I will explain what they are.

Shoutbox:
This serves as site instant notice box + shouting!
What people right here is generally broadcasted to whole of the forums.hence a quick and easy way to have announcements, arrange a quick chat or just have fun.

Messenger:
This is site messenger.PC has a chatting area but hardly anyone comes there.this inline chatbox is used by members to arrange instant meets and share qiuck info with there buddies.And its visibility is thousand times more than PC chatbox!

These addns will certainly add some more life to these foums.
What do you think ?

Last edited:
Shoutbox is quite popular but I've never seen a messenger before which sounds pretty good.

But we already have a chatroom, I think the chatroom is better, no point on this as my opinion.

blackleopard92 said:
I was helping my sister in browsing when something caught my attention.
it's called the shoutBox.And its a damm cool feature.
take a look

----------
----------

shoutbox1dg.jpg

----------
----------

I will explain what they are.

Shoutbox:
This serves as site instant notice box + shouting!
What people right here is generally broadcasted to whole of the forums.hence a quick and easy way to have announcements, arrange a quick chat or just have fun.

Messenger:
This is site messenger.PC has a chatting area but hardly anyone comes there.this inline chatbox is used by members to arrange instant meets and share qiuck info with there buddies.And its visibility is thousand times more than PC chatbox!

These addns will certainly add some more life to these foums.
What do you think ?

I've been using Shoutbox on other forums and must say its a great tool.

I donno wht shoutbox exactly is but I m up for the inline chat, its a really cool feature and its a lot of fun. I hav seen these chats on a lot of website

Attachments

• chatbox.JPG
    chatbox.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
usy said:
But we already have a chatroom, I think the chatroom is better, no point on this as my opinion.

Actually uzy, nobody uses that chat room.
And inline chat is a lot more accessible.And since this PC is a community of spammers(superthread) shoutbox would keep them busy! :rolleyes:

blackleopard92 said:
Actually uzy, nobody uses that chat room.
And inline chat is a lot more accessible.And since this PC is a community of spammers(superthread) shoutbox would keep them busy! :rolleyes:

No! The way you say it, people will be drawn away from the Superthread! We cannot allow that to happen!

Its a great idea, but not for those reasons :rolleyes:

embi said:
No! The way you say it, people will be drawn away from the Superthread! We cannot allow that to happen!

Its a great idea, but not for those reasons :rolleyes:

I was jokin!
Actually I am feeling a need of shoutbox on PC almost everyday!
Morever, the inline messenger.
I think Inline messenger should be implemented.

blackleopard92 said:
I was jokin!
Actually I am feeling a need of shoutbox on PC almost everyday!
Morever, the inline messenger.
I think Inline messenger should be implemented.
It can be implemented but I wonder how will it work on PC. The PC has a different sort of forum software etc. if I am correct.

ye Sid, your right, He was joking and saying I was wrong, sorry blackleopard92 but you don't make sense to me. And many of us do use the chatroom, It's that you never see us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread