Show Your Appreciation for JK and LM!

William1692

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just thought it would be a good idea to make this thread to show Legend Master and JKarthik how much we appreciate the work they are putting into this game. Maybe it will motivate them further if thats even possible!

Personally i would like to say how brilliant it is someone is finally making a cricket game. Upto now all apart from brian lara 1998 have been so unrealistic, while this game made by two forum members looks exceptional.
To me it is quite unbelievable how well you have done and stayed at it for over 3 years! Puts EA and Codemasters to shame.
Keep Up the Great Work!

Show your appreciation!!:cheers:)

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
No but it has been said a million times before by pretty much everyone on here. Not so sure it needs a thread to itself.

srk121

International Coach
No but it has been said a million times before by pretty much everyone on here. Not so sure it needs a thread to itself.

Well creating this thread is no harm, People could at least post something, how they feel about the hard work that has been put by 2 people. Great work guys.. keep up the good work.

William1692

Club Cricketer
i just felt if all praise etc was in one place, it would be easier to see the sheer popularity of the project and the amount of support LM and JK are getting

rockrahul

School Cricketer
Great job LM and Lazy....The Art of Cricket Forum is turning out to be quite active and very interesting sub forum at the moment :)

Eon

Club Cricketer
Keep up the great work guys, cant wait for it to be released. I am expecting it to be quite enjoyable. Two thumbs up

dhayalan

School Cricketer
i am really amazed by seeing the new screenshots put in their website. Wow what a great job.

Users who are viewing this thread