Shravan's Signatures and Wallpapers(Requests:Off)

I shall get to those requests soon. I'm really sorry guys:( , I've had a lot of work this past week and just managed to make this wallpaper.

Rahul Dravid Wallpaper
dravid_wallpaper2.jpg
dravid_wallpaper_heartbreak.jpg

Good work shrav. Firstly, love the text 'tis quality. However, the colouring is all over the place for me and there are just way too many brushes/3d renders. Try a different style either smudging or using brushes and 3d renders in a different way. The effect on Dravid is good and the render blends in quite well with the bg, and there is also good contrast. The lighting could also be a little better, the light source is on the left hand side, so make the bg on that side a little lighter and the right getting darker and darker towards the edge. Overall, great work mate, I like it....

Simple Comments; Its all good except for some of the light textures around his face. I see you have used 2 i think and the one with the sprakle near his face doesn't work for me. But thats my thoughts. Great work

I love it Shrav... esp the light textures are used very well and the font is amazing.. which font is it BTW

the light texture on his face should be rubbed off...apart from that great work...lovin the text...whats it called...

The font is called 'Ruritania'. Hassan, should I erase both light textures or just the one under his chin?

Just under his face/chin would do and as for light textures used, i like KAKA one better coz it haz dat sparkle light texture on the right .. just remove that under the chin and it will look class

Users who are viewing this thread