No Requests MD Showcase & Request thread: Nakul pickup - Kim Kardashian signature

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Here's that JP Duminy vector I made:
TOPAZduminy.png

... and inswinger, I'll start on your request right away. But could I make a few changes with it. I mean, for the text. I think it might look better if I used the main text as 'Kenya' and the subtext as 'The race for Test status'; plus, I'll just overlay you user name in the corner so no one can steal it ;)

Pranav

ICC Board Member
How do you do these?

I usually work with the pen-tool and then brush it up when the outiline is done. But, I see you've got different results than mine. I'm guessing that plugin just converts your image to a vector. (?)

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
Well technically. After 3 or 4 uses from this plug in I was able to achieve the desired effect. Pretty simple really. But you have to purchase the plug in via their website, isn't too much tbh.

But when you get the Vivacity plug in, theirs 6 other PS filters along with it. I'm loving their Sharpen effect because it's just so good. I blurred an image (On PS, using '2'), then applied the Vivacity Sharpen effect and the image looked like the original one. It's just that awesome!

Ahad

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Tbh, I never thought that they are vectors. This is actually an effect. Vectors are something different whereas this is just an effect on renders. Anyway, very nice find. The plug-in is awesome. Too bad that i don't use PS..

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Hey, I just got the plug-in but I don't see how you made those vectors.
Can you tell me how you did it please?

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
You can get Topaz for free if you have a brain, and know how to use Google.

I'd tell them the alternative way to to get it, but I guess Google is the only way for them to find out without me breaking PC rules.

Theirs always the 30 day trial once you download it though.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
Go through the following steps/tabs:
1st Step - Filters > Topaz Vivacity > Topaz Sharpen (Optional, though I usually do this beforehand)

2nd Step - Filters > Topaz Vivacity > Topaz Clean (Which ever one you choose) > Threshold attribute: 32 (Maximum)​

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
Made this for a small Uni project. Nothing much really. Bout' independent Aussie' bands so I chose The Presets. This is a fake poster mind you. Tried to make it look as real as possible and keep within their 'designs' for their past gig posters. Think I did that pretty damn well. May I say they are the best live act EVER!
THE_PRESETS__Live__by_cha0s_ang3l.png
Thoughts?

Last edited:

KBC

Panel of Selectors
That's very nice! What course you do at uni? :)

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
Cheers for the comments.

That's very nice! What course you do at uni? :)

Currently, Commerce and Collaborative and Visual Communication (I just call it VC for short). Planning to do Civil Engineering if I can (Can means If I have the time or can be bothered :p) otherwise I should be fine with my credentials after I finish both courses.

Users who are viewing this thread