sid_19840's Graphics Downloads

Adarsh said:
I need help! I have a bad graphics card and the created players' face appear black. If I change the faces with patches, will they still appear black or will they not?

They should not appear black,atleast they do not for me.

can u try Kumble's face or has it been made already?(Kumble without mustache or french beard)

I removed getty images logo from Anil Kumble's face.

kumbermoved1135246130.jpg

Anil Kumble(Man of the series- India-Sri Lanka test series 2005)

bharat said:
can u try Kumble's face or has it been made already?(Kumble without mustache or french beard)

I removed getty images logo from Anil Kumble's face.

kumbermoved1135246130.jpg

Anil Kumble(Man of the series- India-Sri Lanka test series 2005)

Saurabh has already made a good kumble face.

Adarsh said:
I need help! I have a bad graphics card and the created players' face appear black. If I change the faces with patches, will they still appear black or will they not?

Get a better gfx card or more memory, that will do the trick trust me.

Briggsey said:
Sid, whats going on with my face?

Is it completed?

yes Ive already made the face long time back,check the previous posts in this thread,saurabh has also made a face(in this thread itself),so according to the face that you like I can put that face for your roster.

sid_19840 said:
yes Ive already made the face long time back,check the previous posts in this thread,saurabh has also made a face(in this thread itself),so according to the face that you like I can put that face for your roster.
I liked your face, but if you could edit the hair to make it into a sort of mohican that would be even better!

sid have u made dhoni's face with long hair , if so please post it

sid_19840 said:
I had already given it to saurabh,so I think he must have released it in his thread.
he has not released it , i searched the whole thread, y dont u post it please....

ok,Ive given it a try.I havent tested it in game though.

Attachments

• hhead.zip
    42.6 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread