sid_19840's Graphics Downloads

tutsipoppy2 said:
link not workin.

ok,Ive corrected it,try it here.

Its called Face pics for Face making,and sorry for not posting the ingame pictures,its just that Im not getting the time to do so.

Ill try but atm Im finding it hard to make faces for a couple of weeks as it is extremely time consuming,so in two weeks time Ill be back in full flow again.Cheers.

Right sid here is the information you requested in the PM.

Cheers in advance.

Attachments

• Briggs.zip
    256.1 KB · Views: 26
sid_19840 said:
k,briggs,Ill try doing it when I have time but atm Im really short of it.
Yes thats no problem mate, take as long as you wish its no worries at all!

lol, quality sid, like that, is it possible to mess around with the hair a bit and try and get it how it was in the pic?

Briggsey said:
lol, quality sid, like that, is it possible to mess around with the hair a bit and try and get it how it was in the pic?

Im not sure,Im not that good at photoshop,so Ill try having a chat with saurabh.

sid_19840 said:
Im not sure,Im not that good at photoshop,so Ill try having a chat with saurabh.
Ok cheers mate, im at uni now so when I get home in a few hours ill check here to see if there has been any progress.

Thanks once again!

Briggsey said:
Ok cheers mate, im at uni now so when I get home in a few hours ill check here to see if there has been any progress.

Thanks once again!

Ive pmed him and Im sure he will muster up something much better than me,and after that Ill just make the changes in your .ros to get things working.Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread