Signings!

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Talk about who you have signed lately

I just gave Afridi and Saqlain away to sign Ponting and Razzaq and i also signed M Wagh...

I signed Gilchrist at the start of season 2 ane he was rubbish....only 1 100 and a championship average of 28.

Brett Lee managed 80 championship wickets at 21 and 60 one day wickets at 16 for me in his debut season for Middlesex, whilst good old Shane Watson (signed due to me being a sheep and everyone saying how good he was) averaged 43 and 27 in the championship with bat and ball, whilst taking 65 one day wickets at 18 with a batting average of 49. To say we were a two man team with the ball would only do them an injustice ;)

Lol...i signed Owais Shah and he was awesome! Also from overseas got Shane Bond and he was awesome for the money i paid.

planing to sign to resign hayden and take langar out and get watson langer scored 1500 + in 16 fc games and hayden got 1300+ in 11 games and i need a good bowler fats bowler already have r fearly and he got 113 wkts last season and 900+ runs so thats good and ormond isnt that good

afridi118 said:
planing to sign to resign hayden and take langar out and get watson langer scored 1500 + in 16 fc games and hayden got 1300+ in 11 games and i need a good bowler fats bowler already have r fearly and he got 113 wkts last season and 900+ runs so thats good and ormond isnt that good
did that make any sense at all?

at the end of my first season as hampshire warne, mullally (one of my best bowlers that season) and udal all decided to call it quits! left me with a big hole in my team! i also decided against retaining katich, as although he scored a few runs, he dint make big enough scores and didnt play enough for me.

i brought in watson (as someone else said. being a sheep!) and ponting, both have performed well so far, watsons batting has been brilliant, just need s a few more wickets to be honest. ponting has batted well too. a good signing at the top of the order.

also peitersen and ervine are ace! using ervine as a 5th bolwer is a brilliant idea as on his day he can rip through a team!

anyone know if watson goes away for aus test duty?

only in my first season with Kent. 3rd in National League and 5th in Championship, quite an average season. Van Jaarsveld equalled his top score with 238, he is batting well. Does anyone know if any more research has been done with the Koplak bug. I read somewhere they got rid of kemp, and they still had 2 overseas because of van jaaarsveld. Anyway, I will report at end of the season with signings!

Have to say, I have now had Shane Watson twice for Hampshire, in the first spell he was very very poor, but in his second spell with me, has been performing with both bat and ball. Just won a game, where he scored a double hundred and got an eight wicket match. Also keep hold of Ervine if at Hampshire or try and get him, he is a very good player on this game, but still do not understand why he is not All Rounder?

Gilchrist is definately a player to try and avoid, I got him for a season because I forgot I did not have a keeper and there was no good ones in Domestic signings, was very very poor for me. Averaged about thirty ish?

dobbo2k4 said:
Have to say, I have now had Shane Watson twice for Hampshire, in the first spell he was very very poor, but in his second spell with me, has been performing with both bat and ball. Just won a game, where he scored a double hundred and got an eight wicket match. Also keep hold of Ervine if at Hampshire or try and get him, he is a very good player on this game, but still do not understand why he is not All Rounder?

Gilchrist is definately a player to try and avoid, I got him for a season because I forgot I did not have a keeper and there was no good ones in Domestic signings, was very very poor for me. Averaged about thirty ish?

so watson gets better? hes bowling ok but i brought him in more for that than his batting.

i agree totally about sean ervine, he has been amazing! he scores a lot of runs for me, at a good speed and chips in with a lot of wickets.

dannybecks said:
at the end of my first season as hampshire warne, mullally (one of my best bowlers that season) and udal all decided to call it quits! left me with a big hole in my team! i also decided against retaining katich, as although he scored a few runs, he dint make big enough scores and didnt play enough for me.

i brought in watson (as someone else said. being a sheep!) and ponting, both have performed well so far, watsons batting has been brilliant, just need s a few more wickets to be honest. ponting has batted well too. a good signing at the top of the order.

also peitersen and ervine are ace! using ervine as a 5th bolwer is a brilliant idea as on his day he can rip through a team!

anyone know if watson goes away for aus test duty?

I was given captaincy for the 2006/07 Ashes tour and he was a regular in their team, so I guessing he does.

Users who are viewing this thread