Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

Well im enjoying this style at the moment, but ill stop soon else ill get bored, youll get bored and start telling me to stop :p

But for now ive made myself a sig;

Adam Gilchrist!​

Gilchristjpgc871178c.jpg

Great work on the Gilly sig but STOP now or you'll tire out that style. ;)

Text could still do with some work; There's something I just can't quite put my finger on.

Oh yeah, and it looks as if you aren't applying the image and sharpening it either.

Yeah. You have to apply image then sharpen it, just as Evo said.
I'm not feeling the "Australian Wicketkeeper" either. Seems too long :/
I liked your bell one more.

Agreed. Your phrases need to be more original. 'Australian Wicket-Keeper' and 'English Batsman' aren't very catchy.

Sharpenin is the main bit in the tut.. need to do that for the effect to work proper... and the colouring hmmm well ruins the tut really

Simo ya gansta could ya do me a animated sig one slide black with some gray lines with text ><McPinch>< and another one with a Man City logo and text going go vist Pinch's stories now!!!

pinchinator said:
Simo ya gansta could ya do me a animated sig one slide black with some gray lines with text ><McPinch>< and another one with a Man City logo and text going go vist Pinch's stories now!!!

traitor :p

simo can you do me a sig(animated)

1. grey on left and getting darker(gradient)
With the text in the middle McShadow Duties

2. Same BG as 1st slide.
With the text near the top McJaztheman= The Manager
In the middle McTobes= The Journalist
At the Bottom McPinch= The Fan

3. Same BG.
With the text View our story now.(Centered

Here are the two animation requests;

Jaz's

Jazgif2c90adc2.gif

Pinch's

Pinchsgif66c9dba7.gif

Last edited:
The animation sigs are seriously one of your best pieces of work, love pinch's one especially, very good border and love the overall look of the sig. Also, I like the ext, not too over-the-top lol. But why ruin all your hard work with the last sig. it really is awful no offence, the text is terrible, the stock is low quality, and the text is over-the-top! I would take it off if I was you becasue your other two are very good! Well done with the animation sigs, like the bg on the the first one as well :cheers, remove the last sig and I will give you reps :p

rabeta said:
The animation sigs are seriously one of your best pieces of work, love pinch's one especially, very good border and love the overall look of the sig. Also, I like the ext, not too over-the-top lol. But why ruin all your hard work with the last sig. it really is awful no offence, the text is terrible, the stock is low quality, and the text is over-the-top! I would take it off if I was you becasue your other two are very good! Well done with the animation sigs, like the bg on the the first one as well :cheers, remove the last sig and I will give you reps :p
What are you talking about? :p :spy

Users who are viewing this thread