Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

Ive done two Alister Cook sigs, in two versions of differnt sigs :p Tell me what you think!

V1.1

Chef1jpgf2a18d55.jpg

V1.2

Chef2jpg5f9ebcdd.jpg

V2.1

Chef3jpgb77ba6f0.jpg

V2.2

Chef4jpge331af96.jpg

Give me some words about this please :) I hate to admit but this team are just too good!

teamaustraliaqm5.jpg

That's nice apart from the Ponting render is just too blurry for my liking. Don't know if you intended it but it just doesn't go right. Use my pre-cut of Punter instead if you must :p

It's alright but a bit too blurry. You should also move on from that border style now like the rest of us have; Yes it looks cool, but every style has it's expiration date.

It's good until you get to the renders, well apart from being pixelated. The renders look awful frankly, with no effort to blend them in. And then text is just way over the top. Also, I don't find that bluring the edges of renders works, try to blend them in properly, taking your time with blending modes and adding effects.

Sorry for being a bit harsh, but the top part is really good...

Thanks for the comments guys, except Rabeta, thats plain mean :( im only joking ;)

Anyways, Tait sig :D Comments please!

taitjb6.jpg

So close but you ruined it with that speed demon bit! Stop doing your text slanted like that, it doesn't look good! :p

Background looks decent though, not sure about the render either.

I reckon ive cracked this one :p

Jimmyjpg22c0c62a.jpg

Comments very much welcomed

Now that's a massive U-turn Simon. The text is awful, the background lacks substance and it just doesn't look like much time was spent on it to be honest. When you consider the fact that you've posted two sigs 15 minutes, you can see that you aren't spending enough time on these sigs. Sorry for being mean, but the Cook and Symonds sigs were great and then you take a step backwards with that Anderson one.

evertonfan said:
Now that's a massive U-turn Simon. The text is awful, the background lacks substance and it just doesn't look like much time was spent on it to be honest. When you consider the fact that you've posted two sigs 15 minutes, you can see that you aren't spending enough time on these sigs. Sorry for being mean, but the Cook and Symonds sigs were great and then you take a step backwards with that Anderson one.

I gotta agree, sorry mate, but try to spend more time on your sigs....:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread