Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

very very good sig simbazz, one of your best I would say. Only thing I don't like is the render effects, and the motion blur. Other than that it is superb, oh and v2 is better for me. Oh and one final thing, it is time for you to leave the curved brushes for now, you are over using them. Try something a bit different....;)

very very good sig simbazz, one of your best I would say. Only thing I don't like is the render effects, and the motion blur. Other than that it is superb, oh and v2 is better for me. Oh and one final thing, it is time for you to leave the curved brushes for now, you are over using them. Try something a bit different....;)

Thats the first time in ages ive used em :mad:

Oh and thanks boys, i feel its a good one :D

Here is a Australian wallpaper, which im fairly proud of :D

Version 1

Version 2

Version 3

In my honest opinion, V3 is best :D

One more version messing about with the text and effects etc...

Version 4

Last edited:
Version 4 is the best accorcing to to me , great wallpapers Simbo :)

It's a good wallpaper but I'm not too sure about the extra render around the arms, and it seems you've desaturated the layer as well. The text in my opinion is a little too large. And perhaps you should've applied some effects to the render. Other than that, good work. Keep it up!

The liked the V3 of Australian wallpaper . Really awesome work and u need to decrease the font size in the Vettori wp .

Reps to u :cheers

Belljpgfb5525a3.jpg

Not overly sure what you'd call this :p Either way can i have some comments?

Like it apart from the score on it, because it can be used anytime then not jsut for this one match:)

Like it apart from the score on it, because it can be used anytime then not jsut for this one match:)

Thats the thing, it is this match where he scored the century ;)

Users who are viewing this thread